First grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First grow!

Hi everyone! Currently on my very first grow. Growing 2 gelat.Og and 2 wedding cake. All feminized. Growing in a 4x4 tent. Growing with super soil and 7 gal fabric pots. Lights are 2 of the hlg 260 xl quantum board kits. Trying out different training techniques on each of the 4. In just a few days these will have been in veg for 30 days. Here are the pictures of the grow. Had some small issues like humidity light distance and what not.

looking great

Comment

Looking forward to hearing more about your grow. Also glad to see another person using super soil!
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Thanks a lot guys! I have fallen in love with growing lol. Did a lot of research prior to diving in but so glad i did

Comment

Are you growing photos or autos? I'm just asking because I have some gelato og beans that I'm going be growing next. If they are photos I'm really interested in seeing how they work out for you

Comment

Yes they are photos

Comment

I think this girl is already showing sex!

Comment

Actually it looks like they all are

Comment

Looks like you got all the "what nots" sorted out very well. You have a happy looking garden. Looking forward to your updates.

Cheers,
                Daze
                Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
                400W HPS Mag Ballast
                GH Floro - DWC
                Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
                - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
                IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
                Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
                GH Maxi Series-DWC
                Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
                - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
                - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Hi guys: is this just genetics? This girl is the only plant doing it and it is only in a couple spots...

Comment

Great start!

Comment

Hi again guys! Sooo i was planning to veg for 6-8 weeks but after just finishing week 4 of veg yesterday, idk anymore. These girls are getting pretty big for how young they are. Really would like some opinions on if i should flip sooner rather than later. Thanks guys.

Comment

Both of my last 2 grows close to tripped in height by the time the stretch was done. It looks like they are ready to be flipped in my opinion

Comment

Damn i was afraid of that, and wtf only 4 weeks lol

Comment

You're doing something right! Better than having weak runty plants lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X