Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Today is day 63 for the Kush auto and 6 shooter. They are both doing very well. Had some fungus gnat larvae on top of my coco, but some gognats took care of them fast.

The Kush has some awesome buds on it, and is filling out nicely.

The 6 shooter is slightly behind but also doing pretty good.

The Amnesia ended up with 11 oz, and has a great taste to it.

Have a great week everyone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191022_153410-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	820.8 KB
ID:	344241

Name:	20191022_153438-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	544
Size:	912.5 KB
ID:	344246

Name:	20191022_153451-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	855.3 KB
ID:	344244

Name:	20191022_153401-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	860.5 KB
ID:	344245

Name:	20191022_153456-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	495.0 KB
ID:	344243

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Dude, 11 oz from 1 auto is ABSURD! I mean, I’m blown away. To be honest, I know you got 24 oz that one time, but I just can’t wrap my head around that, lol. Too much for one plant.
    Hail mcubed, king of the yield!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I just weighed it up, and it came out to 11 oz even. Not the pound I thought I was going to get, but I'm still happy with all the greenery at my disposal now lol.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 - thanks! I wish I could say I built them, but they were here when we bought the house. The guy that lived here before me did a great job on this house

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    s62 - well, I'm not sure yet, I haven't weighed it up lol. But yes, this is all off one auto. If you're referring to my other auto I grew in the past, i actually got 24 oz lol.

But dont quit! My first harvest ever I got 8 oz total off of 4 plants lol

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Wait wait wait.
    Did you pull ~16oz off of that one plant, or this is total/all plants? If you pulled 16oz off a single auto, I quit lol. I’m just going to hire you to grow all of my weed!

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    nice job and I like your shelving I get lazy and use 3/4 inch plywood and have droops in all my shelves lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I think the key to a great harvest is disappearing for the last 2 weeks lol, I was just wondering if you untie them at some point I know they will do it themselves but I like to keep spread

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I tried a little, and it tastes exactly how I remember the other one tasting, so I'm very happy with it!

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely done, dude! I love it

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I love it, well done sir happy for you

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I think that's fantastic mccubed what a welcome harvest, outstanding!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    All dried up and starting the cure. I didn't weigh it yet, but I'm guessing around a lb, which works for me!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I normally do, but my friend had to watch and water them for me the past 2 weeks because I was on vacation. So before I left, they were about as far spread out as they needed to be at that point.

He was doing enough for me by watching my dogs and watering the plants, I wasn't going to ask him to do training on them also. I just didn't expect them to stretch like that lol

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    Looking at your picture how come you dont keep them tied down and spread out for the grow?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X