Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate that alltatup! It really does mean a lot coming from you. Again, I wouldn't be where I'm at today without you and the rest of this fine community!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476 I salute you! You have really mastered your grow environment and it shows in your harvest!!!

• LurkingInTheGrass
    commented on 's reply
    Checkout? Lol

Im still trying to connect, just to see what they are offering 😁

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    I was pleasantly surprised!

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup! They are very tasty too!

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    Their site gets so bogged down during these sales. I remember having a hell of a hard time last year getting to checkout.

So good job for thinking ahead and getting your car stocked already!

I was just thinking I needed to order some seeds lol

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    I missed this! Better go have a look!

• Dude
    replied
    Don't forget everyone, today at noon Seedsman sale starts.... Already have my cart stocked and waiting for the checkout.. Lol......✌️

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Ok, I'ma try some of the Seedsman seeds...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Outstanding, mccubed!!! Those plants and buds are monstrous phat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dude
    replied
    Laying in bed looking at that jar makes me hungry. I

Lol

Leave a comment:

• mcubed476
    replied
    Just got done weighing up the Kush Auto. She weighed in at 222.9g, or 7.96 oz. The trophy nugs still need to dry out just a little more, so I'm gonna round that number down to 215g, or 7.67 oz.

I'm definitely good with this number. I believe this was a freebie from seedsman, and if so, I am quite impressed with their genetics. Her red hairs are quite long, and she is quite crystally. Hats off to you seedsman lol.

Just waiting on the 6 shooter now. Starting to get some orange hairs, but she still has a ways to go.

Pics!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191123_145810-1612x1209.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	721.4 KB
ID:	351846

One of the trophy nug jars
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191123_145857-1209x1612.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	557.8 KB
ID:	351847

Leave a comment:

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    My tent is 6 foot tall. I'm guessing the Kush was about 4 1/2 ft tall from the top of the pot. She was definitely my tallest girl.

My 6 shooter is about 6 inches to a foot shorter tha. The Kush, but her buds fattened up to a very desirable size lol.

Definitely not as tall as yours were!

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    My tent is 6 foot tall. I'm guessing the Kush was about 4 1/2 ft tall from the top of the pot. She was definitely my tallest girl.

My 6 shooter is about 6 inches to a foot shorter tha. The Kush, but her buds fattened up to a very desirable size lol.

Definitely not as tall as yours were!

• Spidermite
    commented on 's reply
    In I think picture 8, it looks like a huge pile of brussel sprouts. Which I love brussel sprouts a lot, but buds the size of them and as dense would be some hellaciously nice bud.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X