• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should say I grew one plant

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      GardenLady You can easily edit one of your posts; just click on "Edit" on the lower right side of the post.

GardenLady this was my first time using “supersoil” and 5 gallon smart pots. I don’t know what makes them smart, they’re just heavy woven fabric. The simplicity with which the watering routine occurs has been enlightening. It’s just plain pH’d water... no mixing anything and the results are a.) spectacular and b.) organic, no flushing required. Using Natures Living Soil and while its not inexpensive, it’s not out of reach but that is a decision you need to make. Weighing out differences and benefits and the fact that I did not worry about any deficiencies, I can only say...I don t think I’d go any other way going forward. I’ve used hydroponics, FF soils, coco coir and the super soil. This has been just too perfect watching them go through all of the stages from seedlings to flower and doing nothing but watering. Just spreading the word. I knew nothing about this 7 months ago

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Preach the gospel, brother!

Where does one get the Nature's Living Soil???

Comment

I make my own mix but I think on Amazon?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Ok. Thanks 😊😊😊

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Amazon....that 5 lb bag goes a long way.... you can make your own but need to let it “cook” for about 60-90 days in advance. I rarely have enough forethought to know I need it then so....Amazon

Ajh thanks Farmall 😃😃

Comment

Thanks Alltatup😁

Comment

So Farmall. This Nature's living soil...do you use it as is or add it to some plain soil. It is a little pricey. So that add it to other dirt would make it go farther.

Comment

And are you saying you didn't have to fertilize at all. 😀😀

Comment

• Farmall
                Farmall commented
                Editing a comment
                Correct. nothing but water. Go to their website and read up on how to mix up a bag. They have 1lb and 5lb bags... that gets mixed with a quantity of good Potting soil like Fox Farms AND MIX IT WELL ...REAL WELL, then you add 1/3 of that to the fabric pot volume and fill the rest with coco loco...look that up too on Amazon for ease of reference and cost ideas. Good luck
                Last edited by Farmall; 08-06-2019, 10:17 PM.

Thanks for the help Farmall I m checkibg into it..

Comment

Garden Lady, rather than mix up a batch of super soil I would recommend buying Kind Soil. Here's a link that explains all the details for your grow. Just add water and spray for bugs, results are astounding!
                Stop trying & Start growing! FROM SEED TO HARVEST ALL YOU EVER DO IS WATER YOUR PLANTS!

Comment

• Farmall
                  Farmall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What would you use to spray for bugs? Do they come from the soil?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X