male or female?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

male or female?

first time grower, growing outdoors in socal. planted this seed early april, and can't tell it's sex. also i was wondering when it would start to flower? all replies greatly appreciated.

Congrats female. You sure John won't come back and get your plant.

Comment

Howdy johnb1963, Nice healthy looking plant, but I could not see any pistils on the plant (but the pre flowers do look promising) so I think that it is too early to say for sure. Keeping My fingers crossed for good news!
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Too early. I can't see anything indicating either male or female. As for flowering. I say late August.
        Last edited by kingfish; 07-14-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

I triple that emotion can't see nuttin yet. Keep us posted
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

thanks guys. another quick question, i don't want the plant getting much taller. what the best way to trim/top to keep it on the smaller size?

Comment

If you don't want them to get taller. Bend the tallest stems 90 degrees . You will have to find something to tie them down with. Do the same with all the stems that exceed the 90 degrees. You will be doing LST. A bit late mind you but it will still work. Good luck.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X