First time newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First time newbie.

Just noticed this tips turn brown then yellow seems to follow. First time growing so not sure what I'm doing...think they are root bound or magnesium or phosphorus deficiency? Or nitrogen? Anyone with knowledge able to help me out a little? I give them nuts but nothing drastic. Maybe cut back on the ratio a little? Any help much appreciated. They are critical Kush/outdoor/ basic promix soil.

Hi Smoked, that looks like a little nute burn to me, but you don't want it to get worse; give them a flush https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing-sick-cannabis

How big is that pot, how old is the plant? She's prolly gonna need a larger pot.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Hey, started it may but was slow on getting it going and we had a cold Spring in Canada. So just started its third month. 7 gallon fabric pots. I was thinking of putting them in the ground and holding off on the nutes for a bit.

Thanks for the advice. Happy Growing

Comment

what is yer ph?& ppm? Cloth pots'll dry out more qwiker than a solid one.

Comment

Hey, so I'm definitely a newbie. So parts per million as in for the nutes? I was giving it what bottle was suggesting, thinking of cutting it back a little. I've only tested my water (after I add nutes). Try to get it around. 6.5.;..should I be testing the soil?? Probably my guess...
          I also put two in the ground. One in a big raised bed. Left one in fabric pot.... Basically trying to figure shit out for next year and get it right from the start.

Also should I wait for a week before I give transplanted plants nutes? I read I should wait a week.

Thanks Peenster

Comment

I’ve read that you want to run nutes at half strength from what’s listed on the package.
            Gorilla 3x3
            LEC 315
            Kind Soil
            Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Some plant only need half strength,others can take a lot more.

Do you water to run off? Everytime? What nutrients line?
            it's hard to become root bound in a fabric pot because the pot prunes the roots.
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Smokedout
              Smokedout commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey so I was basically under watering them....read so many times not to over water that I underestimated the watering need. I moved three into ground/ raised bed. Left one in fabric pot. They weren't root bound at all. Moved three for privacy/family reasons. Took hose and soaked with water. Keep doing it. They are getting bushy and nice green! Still not monster's but first time and with problems and poor planning.But happy overall!
              I've been using Authentik 4-3-2.

Haven't given it too much nutes.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Overwatering is a easy thing to do, not enough water to often is the leading cause. It is important to achieve run off and let your pots dry out.
              Sound like you have it handled good luck.

Updated pics.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X