WYZE Camera setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WYZE Camera setup

I am using the Wzye cameras to help monitor condition while in different areas of the building without going up and down two floors. I am wondering g about the use of the infrared night vision camera lights and whether or not I should turn them off and night.....they are visually bright enough to see well defined images but will they effect growth in Hermie or present other issues...?

I have the same question cept I dont have the cams yet,,,

Comment

These little cameras are just amazing.... I am thrilled with the ease of use and setup as well as the clear images and capabilities. Since the 32gb mini SSD cards have dropped so much in price it’s reasonable to stick on in each and enjoy the views. That time lapse feature knocks me over with a feather. Here are a few pics from the iPad one is the night vision
      Click image for larger version

Name:	5FADC91D-4E47-4FA1-B0CE-47ADEAA82653.jpeg
Views:	718
Size:	396.0 KB
ID:	321397Click image for larger version

Name:	222125A7-E7C4-472F-A078-22974B3B350F.jpeg
Views:	683
Size:	462.9 KB
ID:	321398

Comment

The moon reflects more light than the camera emits. I don’t think you will have an issue.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Toker1 thanks that’s good to know. I went up there the last night to check in total darkness and it was pitch black. Used that green headlamp as well. I did find a blinking led on the CO2 sensor .... funny thing, in total darkness I could not see it, it was like one of those lighthouse beacons. The camera saw it and I had to guesstimate about where it could be on the screen and found it. Electrical Taped it.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it’s such a small amount of light emitted. I have seen more light peek through my tent port openings. Lol

If anyone is using these cameras, you should know that there is a PC application you can use to view these cameras on the PC....Use an app on the PC called Blue Stacks. Once installed, you go to the android app place and download the WYZE camera app into blue stacks and just run it from within the blue stacks window...works perfectly

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X