Was mainlining and noticed what looks like bananas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was mainlining and noticed what looks like bananas

So i was mainlining and one of the plant have what looks like bananas some are open with preflower coming out and some are closed. The picture of the second plant with the spreaded nodes is growing the same as the plant that looks like it has bananas is that sign of male i never seen plants grow nodes so far apart.

right when i mainlined the banana plant the nodes started staying really short / temps are stable and no light leaks ph is fine no nute burns all plants have been growing healthy.
    Last edited by Shankemdirty; 07-05-2019, 12:23 AM.

Also like to note that the plants that are messing up for me are Indica / Banana mainline plant is Chemo and the far apart nodes plant is bubba kush. Both my bubba kush last grow got nut sacks from mainlining stress so avoiding mainlining it but that was at flowering stage when the nut sacks popped up and they grew normal not these long node type plants.

Comment

those are not bananas/pollen sacks, it just looks weird because you removed the fan leaves but youll see normal branches growing out those tips, dont worry everything is fine, plants look great

Comment

Here is some closer up pictures the branch and the fan leaf was removed on that spot its weird i am not sure if the plant is gonna be male

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          thats definitely a female

You look A-ok to me. Googled and got a photo for you. Pollen sacs aren't the hardest to spot, it takes having a few to get it down. It's good of you to be wary, as well as checking here.

As 9fingerleaves said what you have there are the remaining nubs from pruning the fan leaf and growth in that area
        Attached Files
        Meesta's Grow
        2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Update

I noticed it on my other plant they look a little bigger what i am wondering am i cutting them wrong . This time with the mainline did i not cut short enough and not close enough to the stem? Also can i cut them off or do i just leave it would not want wasted growth they don't look like bananas to me no nut sacks at all as well.

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            those are called calyx, its what buds are made from, seeds form inside when pollinated

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X