Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Leaves are all curled up

Need help I think I am over watering

We need more info. Has it gotten really hot there recently? Have there been extreme temperature ranges? Have the had to much water or to little? I assume they are outside. Tell us everything.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

You see how the tips are curling backwards? I think I know what's happening. I believe you're watering frequently, but not enough at a time. Spidermite is correct as well with those questions, more information is needed.
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Sorry I can't tell if it's in ground or in container?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

With more info someone will be able to help. They appear to have been growing like gangbusters until this issue. So give as much detail as you can so someone can get you back on track.
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Yes they are in Their own they are outside and yes the temperature has gotten hot for a few days in the hundreds and I was watering them every day a gallon of water a day I put a plastic over the top or shade but didn’t seem to help

Comment

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok that's what I thought when I saw them. Just because where I live it has odd days at 100 plus. Shade them with a darker tarp just making sure they get enough sun. The heat can cause them to curl fast especially if under watered. Try to watch the heat and watering.

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              I do not deal with hot days often, very thankfully this year. The few in succession that we have had, while the plant is still in Veg, I will mist them in the morning, run home from work at lunch (not many are as privileged) mist again, and then water them in the evening. If it is still hot into the evening I will mist again, only stopping when the temps start dropping. (This is a remedy for my area, shade is a great remedy for all).

Agree with Spidermite on shading them in extreme sun with those temps.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X