X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well i did it! TY GWE!

Well I did it!
    Start to finish!
    Bought all my stuff in early march-After weeks of research.
    And today is pay off day.
    Got 9 jars for my GF to medicate with. about 5oz
    1.5oz real nice tric'ed bud 7.75 outa 10
    2oz of Golf ball flower 6.75 outa 10
    Total equipment cost $1850
    Electric cost $700 (AC Dehumid and 292w mard hydro light)
    What I learned along the way. Can not be bought cheaply.
    I used this site for help daily. So thank you everyone!
    ROI = $637.50 medical where we live is $475 a OZ for less than 20% Thc +tax.
    We don't have to make free market deal's
    where we have been robbed @ gun point 2x for $60 and we bought 1x pcp laced and 2x Fentanyl laced.
    I looked on YouTube..Looked Easy....I am here to tell you ITS Not easy to do it right.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

What are you saying boone?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• boone
      boone commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      What are you saying boone?
      I am saying Growing is HARDER than it looks for someone new.
      And I could not have Done it with out the Help of GWE!!!! (thanks again)
      I did stuff 85% right on my first grow and i got a GREAT reward! now i am shooting for 95% this time.
      My plants on my second grow look better at 30 days than 55 days on my last grow! (Auto's can be a bit tricky)
      I can do this! I wont Give up! I still have some things to learn so i am willing to take those lumps with grace and get better every time i grow!

Seems like they just harvested their grow, the quick maths in my head say your costs equate to roughly half *the same* of what you would otherwise spend. Congrats! Sorry to hear of the bad deals and laced purchases.
    Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 07-04-2019, 02:02 PM. Reason: Italics
    Meesta's Grow
    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• boone
      boone commented
      Editing a comment
      Lots of little stuff adds up. Like Ph meter / Pen 7.0 calibration solution. Ro water. mammoth p. Tons of cash on micro nutrients ( Big lesson learned here) clips tie straps trays. shop vac. stuff to keep the tent clean. dehumidifier Training wire. netting. mason jars. trim hanger with bin. trimmers. trim cleaner.
      With that said ROI will be much better for next time..

You bought cannabis laced w/ fentanyl??????
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what i'm asking alltatup kinda worrisome ? Is that some spiked weed who spikes weed?

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal And WHO SPIKES WEED WITH FENTANYL?????????

Run away LOL no thank you

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

This why we grow. we don't wanna have to do street deals. We don't know a lot of people where we live. The Weed could have been close to the fentanyl . Same scale ? some fell into the bag? As a joke? Who knows why but it happened. And it was Carfentanil / Carfentanyl.
      We didn't know how to buy it. kept using like $75-$100 to buy it. WRONG easy target cash gone. we didn't wanna have to buy $10 a day. scary enough as it is. So I quickly learned to buy small amount till I could find a somewhat friendly and business like dealer .IF I lived in my home town things would be way different.
      Last edited by boone; 07-05-2019, 08:05 AM.
      You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Exactly boone is why we grow our own. It just shocks me when I hear these stories. When I was a teen i'd heard of people buy weed laced with something called "angle dust" they got messed up brain wise guess same thing with synthetic crap I read about now adays. I don't live in big urban city just what I read about and i'm lucky I've never had to purchase from the shady corner dealer. I'm sorry for those in the USA who's state is not allowing legal grows or selling rec. in dispensary. I know how expensive it is to buy. It's just shitty what some people stupe too.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

We got our cards ….So for now...those scary days are gone. We can go to a nice clean store front. And she can get her med's. But still to learn a highly skilled trade at my age has been kinda fun!
          You know ….one last thing....Hydro stores and nutrient co's and Grow in a box" Deals" Target first time growers. Take full advantage of them. Shame on you guys! I am Really glad GWE broke it down for me. But I still drank some of the get something for nothing *cough* $22 magic bud blaster water. Why? you may ask? Because I wanted it to be true! Kinda like grow my penis. 5 inch's in just 4 days type thing! It grew alright! it grew for 7 EXTREAMLY painful hours! You have to work with the love of the mother nature. Not bend her to your will. Wont work. I mean I have 3 degrees a IQ of 140....Sheeeet growing will be a breeze for me....I watched them do it on youtube.. How wrong I was....AND HOW RIGHT the folks at GWE are! Thanks again GWE!

Comment

OK gotcha now boone and yes there are those sales people who sell the "snake oil" Just freaked some of us out what you first said. Yep there's nothin greater than getting correct grow info. and figuring out what works for your house. GWE is the site for me also. Oh sure we will still fumble now and then but we know better how to correct it. Good growing boone.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X