• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look how small this plant is

This is big bud from Amsterdam marijuana seeds

Autoflower?
    Space for Rent.

Comment

Did you just recently move it to the larger pot? Looks to me like it's more focused on spreading out roots in such a large space, then it'll start taking off. That node spacing is very tight though, healthy looking plant to me.
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

How old is she?

Comment

a bit more information would be helpful eg: what light you got it under or is the plant outside ,how old is the plant ,,what soil or grow medium you grow in etc ,,,,thanks ,,mac,

Comment

I was just showing the pic. All the other plants next to it, even the ones of the same strain, are much bigger than this 1. I havent given up hope or anything its just the smallest plant ive ever seen at 3 weeks old. And they are not autoflower mr furley so i will be leaving it in to catch up to the rest or i may put my biggest plant next to it to help take up some grow space this 1 will be lacking

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Like this, grow like this! LOL,,, some of the best smoke I ever had was from dwarf mutants,,, less than a fatty per plant all year (growing season) long!

Being a photoperiod plant, for her is a good thing. Some of the slower growing plant turn out to be the best one.
            good luck and thanks for sharing.
            Space for Rent.

Comment

Have a dwarf Amnesia Lemon Kush in this years grow. Barely did anything at first, but is slowly coming along. It was one of three seeds the other two doing nothing. I have to put the breeder (Garden of Green) on my shit list. https://youtu.be/lErIKELSex0

Comment

Yes some just a freakin mutant dwarfs I have 2 stunted GDP autos both are less than 1 ft. over 60days old both may produce 8 grams if i'm lucky. Their now in the " barely care zone" on our property. That plant may just be digging roots in soil give her a good drink around in a circle of leaf canopy.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Back in the day I culled a lot of plants, not a real option when one expects to grow a harvest from every single ($$$) seed!

Comment

This is that small plant next to the biggest planted at the same time

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X