Weed Diagnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weed Diagnosis

Anybody can help me figure out what’s wrong with my plants please!!

Sure can But going to need more information
    Hello everyone! I wanted to put some loose guidelines to help people know what to include when posting a question. Think of this as Question Posting 101. Please
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

They‘re hydroponic and I use Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Sensi grow A&B, voodoo juice, B-52 & cali-mag. They are in their 2nd week of veg. Everything was all-right since last week there was some little brown spots on some of the leaves which looked a lot like calcium deficiency (that’s when I started adding cali-mag...) but now it’s worse and I don’t know what to do.

Comment

the usual suspects are ph and nutrient concentration, you either have a out of range ph or you are seeing signs of nutrient lockout which would be odd cause you dont have burned tips so its not a high concentration issue but more like a wrong ratio situation. anyhow just start by measuring ph and well see from there

Comment

I think nutrient lockout, so I'd flush the plant:https://www.growweedeasy.com/flushing-sick-cannabis
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

What is your Ph?
            what do your roots look like?

Comment

Probably a ph problem. I was not inpressed with that ph perfect bs.

Comment

I adjust the ph almost daily it always drifts up
                I have inspected the leaves thoroughly no bugs
                I was kinda thinking lockout sense ive never flushed
                Ordered some sledge hammer from fox farm gonna try it tomorrow still not so sure That's what's causing the spots

Comment

Roots are strong haven't had much problem there

Comment

Thanks everyone for your replies!!! It’s much appreciated!!!

Comment

Still don't know your pH number? If it is drifting that frequently than that's the problem.
                      Brown spots appearing on your lower leaves? See what cannabis leaves look like as a result of pH fluctuations and learn the solution!

Root problems can be a cause too, your roots don't look white in the pictures.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X