Moving Indoors to Outdoors - Any Tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Indoors to Outdoors - Any Tips?

Due to space limitations in the tent I'm moving my 4 week old Northern Light Auto out to my balcony but I'm just a LITTLE nervous about what will be major temp and humidity fluctuations outdoors. My Girl is used to being pampered (as she should be!). I guess my question is: is there a best way to move a plant to ease the transition from indoors to outdoors? P.S. that's her in the back...

I'm growing 4 autos that started indoors for about 3 weeks then I just started putting them out for a couple of hours a day for a few days then just moved them outside. They're doing fine

Comment

move her out in the morning and back in at night for a couple of days but as warm as it is now ,I think she would be fine if you just put her out
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

OJ gave you good advice I do the same with all my seedlings or teens I start indoors for my outdoor grow.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Excellent (and consistent!) advice, thanks!...I'm just a bit paranoid about shocking my girl, temps and humidity are all over the place here...

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            the first few years I had to harden off plants it made me nervous as well ,its hard to give the girls everything they need to make the best self they can and torturing them is hard lol

I move mine out into a partial shad area, some full sun then time to rest/acclimate, after a few days out for full on sunshine.

Comment

she's outside and she's loving it! these pics are about 2 weeks after the move...I'm guessing about 3 or 4 weeks to harvest..still waiting on the digital microscope I ordered to scope out the trichomes..

Comment

Way to grow duckman free light and I believe your guess is about right on the time frame. Looks really good
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

well thank ya, thank ya very much ... and by way of comparison, here's her 2 tent sisters started about a week later...did some minimal LST on the girl on the left, didn't touch the one on the right (except for a wee bit of defoliation), you can really see the difference even my minimal LST makes! it's almost like she has (dare I say it) a canopy!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X