New grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New grow

Just a quick picture of my new plants. On the right is Blackberry Punch fem from New420. 5 weeks since germination. On the left is the mystery plant from the mystery seed. Got a 1/2 oz from a friend a while back. He didn't know the strain but it was the most kick ass weed I've ever tried! As fate/luck would have it, there was 1 seed in one of the buds. Seems super strong genetically, as it sprouted and has grown wonderfully. It is just over 3 weeks old. Hoping it turns out to be a she!!
    3 Big Bazooka fem
    3 gal smart pots
    coco/perlite
    8' w X 3' d X 7' h grow room
    2 Vipaspectra 450w LEDs

Great news purpleman I wish you luck with your "surprise seed" My mystery seed sprouted looked fantastic after 3 wks . And that blackberry punch is a happy girl. I have great luck and the biggest healthist all fem seeds from NewGuy420. Have you started trimming those plants you harvested? Bet there sticky get that rubbing alcohol rag ready. Great job
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I cut them and trimmed them and now they are hanging in the air-conditioned grow box to dry. I am still waiting on the 4th plant.

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are going to clone, top you plant at the 5th or 6th node and let you bottom branches stretch intentionally. Cut them for your clones

Looking good purpleman you going to try your hand at cloning to KEEP that kick ass mystery strain around?
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah Mr.furley I'd like to. I've got to re read about the time and process of doing so. Can you tell anything about it, just by what I showed in the picture?

hey purpleman if you get a unknown sex seed when it has 2 sets of true leaves increase the N (I use raw n and mix in 5 gallon bucket) increase the humidity ,decrease the light to 14 hours and if possible decrease the temp doing these things during the growth of the third set of leaves will produce more females than males, I stop when the plants 4th set of leaves is in ,I did this with 51 reg seeds and I got 47 females but 1 hermied
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard that you can influence the sex, I think I'm past the time frame you suggested, but I'm taking good care of it and hoping for the best!. Probably a bad idea, but if it turns out to be a dude, I wonder if I should let it pollinate my blackberry punch?

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      you can a heres a thought if you keep them separate you can collect some pollen in a baggie and then pollinate one or two branches instead of the whole plant

• purpleman
      purpleman commented
      Editing a comment
      That's wild. Never would have thought of that!
      Started building a new grow room. Can't wait to finish and show you guys. Probably take some tips on ventilation.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X