Sunshine again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine again.

The bad storm UK has had since May didn't stop thru June. Believec or not. Today first sun of summer in 2 months and baking .Hopefully recover my disappointing grow with Two clones.. 🙂
    Last edited by Scarletwhitewidow; 06-28-2019, 11:30 PM.

Yes indeed what weather. 2 days ago it friggin hailed, blew and rained so hard here. I got home from work grabbed up what plants I could and rushed to cover. I am so friggin pissed broke 2 very nice side branches up towards the top of one of my mama mia. Flippin pot she's in weighs 50lbs or more I could not move it in the shit storm. Makes me sick. I taped around the stalk but damn it's sucks. Here's temp today friggin 80 and hotter in the sun. WTF i'm so made I shouldn't type.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here I expect we are about to go from way to wet to HOT and DRY, temps have not broke 100*F yet, but it felt like 106 today!
      It has been a hard year for our outdoor girls, here any rain we get is a flash flood as the ground is mud. And just a few days ago 5" in an hour! Makes me glad I am on the hill top,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X