Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beginner needs help for prepare natural soil. making compost (ratios)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Beginner needs help for prepare natural soil. making compost (ratios)??

i'll start to grow 3 feminized plants. biggest challenge so far is soil. i want to do natural soil, fertilizer as long as i can. i read lots of stuff that make me even more confused. any help would be great thank you.

composting your own is a very advanced endeavor, i recommend you to buy a ready to use organic soil like fox farms or roots organics and start from there

Comment

• alikorkmaz
      alikorkmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      i understand. i was thinking also its too much new info for first grow. i will to what you sait i guess. i can do my own super soil later with experience.. i hope. thank you.

Do you mean organic mix ??than own compost,, as own compost will take months even a year to decompose to use.

Comment

• alikorkmaz
      alikorkmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      i have 3 months to get seeds actually. but its too much new information for first grow. i think i will buy some organic mix soil etc. thank you.

mix 1 bag of organic garden soil, 1 bag of organic potting soil, 1/4 bag perlite ( add more as needed ), 1 small bag organic fertilizer ( read the mix ratio). Put it all in doubled 55 gal construction bag, ( split into two bags if necessary based on amount mixing) Tie off opening and roll around gently on lawn/ground for a complete mix put into your grow bags and you're ready. Anything you buy make sure it is dry to keep away the fungus nats. Research all soils before you settle. (Educational) Research and purchase organic "liquid" fertilizer Follow directions. And the most important as much as many may disagree, is PH your water to 6.5 to lesson any problems. Just my thoughts. Good luck. Good Growing !!

Comment

• alikorkmaz
      alikorkmaz commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you. this was the answer that i am looking for. i will think that. but actually i feel overwhelmed already there is a lot of new info. probably i will buy ready mix soil for first grow. but i will note this formula for later. thank you.

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Only read the basics first and as the grow progresses thats when you start reading further into the growing world. You what to have a good experience and great harvest with less stress and this forum is the place to be. I grow in Kellogg all natural(organic) potting mix and earth juices fert with very good success for simplicity. This works for me. This following site will help for information on organics. Good Luck Good Growing !! https://www.planetnatural.com/produc...id-fertilizer/

This comment is not an endorsement of the items stated !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X