An odd problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An odd problem

So, I have a photo, Mama Mia from seedsman that is at 11 weeks into flower. So far the plant has been rocking it, great growth and branching, did a main line on it and this is my best plant by far. Buds are massive dense and smell killer. My issue is although its at 11 weeks its showing no signs of being done, all pistles are white trics are clear.

Only problem is I have been slowly letting it fade out and cutting back on the nutes so now im at a point where im not sure if i keep with the late bloom light feedings, or if I should beef up the nutes a little to try and get the green back into it.

Almost all the fan leaves are showing some yellowing at this point and lower fan leaves are completely yellow.
    I intentionally cut back on feedings at 9 weeks to start what I think of as a pre flush,

The 4 others in the tent are about a week from chopping time. showing all the normal late bloom signs. So not sure why this one plant wants to party longer.

So to sume it up, ramp up the feedings or ride out the fade. I did consider going to 11-13 light sched to send the message to her. Its It's time to wrap it up.

if i were you i would just harvest and keep on growing, 11 weeks is a lot. if you decide to wait dont feed anymore, keep flushing until all leaves are yellow

Comment

Thanks for the input,

Comment

What PPMs are you at with the laggard?

Comment

At the expense of yield, you can decrease the day lights hours and force her to finish faster.
          Just note that you will end up with more final product by just standing by and letting her finish up on her own.
          In my experience, plants the yield light finish faster than the breeders recommended schedule. The heaviest yielders I have ever grown tended to go out past the breeders recommended schedule.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X