LST chopsticks style...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LST chopsticks style...

A bit of an update: Entering in veg mode for most of them, 2 weeks now. Few of my Lebanese are recuperating from a premature feeding of Nitro, oh well still learning at the age of 66 loll. My Panama red are at 12 inches tall, love the blue green on them. I just playing with the mildest LST with chopsticks to get as much light at the lower part of the plant. Why ? Well I don't want to stress my Lebaneses cuz they are regular and I want a good ratio of female plants. Keeping the room between 20-26 Celsius and a RH of between 50-65. Soon I will bring down to 14.5 hours of light to induce more lebanese females. Well from what I researched so far....
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

I like the chop sticks as plant stakes idea.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I found it useful at a early stage if you don't want to top it or fim it... This grow will be LST and SOG all the way except for my Panamanian Red girls.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes! I have used several different items for early veg. But you can grab a handful of chop sticks for free.
      Been doing this for a long time, but never to old to learn something new.

Love the chopsticks idea for early veg - its very unintrusive on the small plants I think. Just adopted this idea into my grow, thanks for sharing

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy growing Ozbud71 !!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X