How many plants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many plants?

Hi. Can someone help me? I have a 2,5x2,5 tent with a chinese led (castnoo) of 1000w (equivalent of real 230w). Is it ok to grow 4 plants in this setup? Ive read here that I need at least 75w per plant, but i want to grow 4 plants. So thats why i am making this question! Thanks!

How about a picture of the tent? Is that 2.5 meters? or 8x8 ft? Of course it all depends on how you train or how long you veg your plants. Pictures please!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

0,80m / 2,5 feet. This is a picture using 3 plants. But im facung height problem everytime, since the tent is short (1,6m). I want to use smaller reservoirs and 4 plants. What do you think? Thank you!

Comment

• gbauto
        gbauto commented
        Editing a comment
        At most, two plants. You would probably get better results growing a single plant under that fixture.

• WeirdWiredWolf
        WeirdWiredWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd suggest one plant and LST the hell out of her 2.5ft isn't much bigger than my tent and even one is a challenge. Any more would be crowding themselves out.

• Elkobon
        Elkobon commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you all! I will go with one plant....ive big growing 3 for about 3 years and good thing Ive made this post. Now I know why my buds are airy...thanks!!

Thank you for your attention man!
      if could help me with one last question. Whats the difference between the lst link you sent and this one
      Use the "Screen of Green" technique to create an even cannabis canopy and get bigger yields from your grow lights. This tutorial will show you how...

i use a scrog net that works fine...
      i will stick with 3 plants then...os should I make 2?
      thanks!!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Elk, the only way you'll learn is by doing. If you put too many plants in this time, you won't next time. You have to see what your space can hold.

Read the two articles and see which method you want to try. Good luck!!

Thanks man!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        You're welcome!! Start reading as much as you can over here: https://www.growweedeasy.com/

If you don't have someone where you are who can teach you (which most of us don't), hands on is what will teach you the most. We all learn from our mistakes as well as from our successes--what we did wrong and what we did right. Hope you post and let us follow your grow!!

Great man! I will...best regards!

Comment

What size of the reservoir should i use for one plant? I can lst / scrog. Is 20 gallon too much?

Comment

It also depends on what seeds you're going to grow on how many plants you can grow. I have a 3'x3'x80" tent with 2 Vipraspectra 450's. I can grow 4 maybe more short strain plants, White Moscow, Sour 60, and many others. I'm growing Northern Lights from Nirvana right now and 2 or 3 would be the max for me. And as others have said, Training plays a big part.
          Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
          Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
          36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
          4 bulb T5's for Veg.
          2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
          IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
          3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Elkobon
            Elkobon commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks man!!

• uncledoug
            uncledoug commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome hope it helps some.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X