Affordable Digital Microscope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affordable Digital Microscope

Unbelievably priced at $20.99 this digital microscope is utterly a steal! I have an old 2003 XP desk top in a second office in my barn. Bill gates told us the software, and hardware were out of date, and to buy new. I installed a Linux operating system on the computer Lubuntu, and this obsolete junk works better than it ever did with Windows. I added this el cheapo digital microscope for trichome analysis. I have a 5X5 grow tent in the other corner of the room. https://www.amazon.com/Jiusion-Magni...devices&sr=8-1 Tariff man tells us the Chinese are ripping us off. At these ridiculously low prices it has to be the other way around!

I have a Celestron Microscope in the house office that cost me over three times the price of this.

i have the same one but cost me only 15 bucks 3 years ago.... whos paying the tariffs now

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Even at $20.99 its a helluva deal, but I paid more ordering the better aluminum base for an additional $20.00. While not a precision piece it is far superior to the plastic base of my Celestron. I bought my Celestron in 2014 for $81.95. This new one has higher magnification, and the aforementioned better base at half the price. Such a deal!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X