Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the reasons of these yellow lines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the reasons of these yellow lines?

I got some plants about 6 weeks old. I used Plagran Royalmix as growing medium with these strains. Some of them have yellow lines on the leaves. I dont have a ph level meter. So i'm not sure ph. The room temperature about 30 degree and the humidty about 50-60.

Are you using cal mag?

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes i started to use since 2 weeks. I'm adding to water once a week according to instruction manual.

You can get some Litmus paper, that will work as good. You have to check your PH, there is no way around it. PH in soil, between 6-7

Comment

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinkin about ph meter but im not sure about which device should I buy. I bought a cheap device and it didnt worked correctly good ones are so expensive for me. If papers works well then Im going to test with it.

salut je coi qu il a trop de calcium rince un peux avec de aux pure fraîche

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish I could understand what you are saying.

• vincenoir
      vincenoir commented
      Editing a comment
      me too I made autotranslate and I guess you think that calcium level is high. Can you confirm it?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been using the simple French translator from Google. I copy his message, paste it, and see what's what. Then use the same translator to respond in another post.

J'utilise le traducteur français simple de Google. Je copie son message, le colle et vois ce que c'est. Ensuite, utilisez le même traducteur pour répondre dans un autre message.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X