First time grower. Any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Killin it there Chronaholic looking real happy very pretty structure on the plants.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Chronaholic
        Chronaholic commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. Wife is getting mad I’m in the garden all the time 🤣🤣🤣

Looks good to me!

One thing to avoid potential disaster to your flowers near the end:

If they are photoperiods, and you are in fact Canadian be weary of the frosts comming down the road. You may want to plan on a diy greenhouse to prevent the frosts from killing them early before the thrichs are at your optimal color! I know people who let nature do it all, and they had bud rot and the trichs were 2-3 weeks out from the real power of the ladies high.

Also, in flower, dont be afraid to shake the bud a little after a rain....

If they are autos, carry on!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Chronaholic
        Chronaholic commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. They’re not autos I know that. So they must be photos I think? Lol. Definitely in Canada 🇨🇦. Will be shaking off water after rain for sure and watching for first frost come early October. Should I stop trimming smaller stuff off the bottoms now? Also have that microscope to check trichs

Noooooo early frosts please mother nature. But yes do think about protection us PNW need to be aware.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Comment

If its outdoors I wouldnt trim much. You have the best light system!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I only take very yellow large fans off. Although I am playing with a Durban poison doing major defol like I've seen done on indoor grow by alltatup . Mine are outdoor photos. Practicing on different methods of training, but you really don't have to remove much leaves outdoors unless their dying .

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Qwertywill
              Qwertywill commented
              Editing a comment
              The biggest difference between outdoor and indoor in this regards is that indoor the light penitration does not generally go through the canopy nearly as well as the sun does. We move around the sun, allowing different angles. Just keep that in mind.

As for yellow leaves, I would wait until they are brown (outdoors) the plant will generally use what it can from the older leaves before they die off. However its not a make or break deal on removing them. Either way your plant will be fine!

Cages are going up. 1 done 👌

Comment

Trisha is going 💪

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X