Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot’s continued political non-sense (I thought we were past this point by now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here in Canada we're legally allowed to grow 4 plants with licensed seeds. So, in my province the government has made available seeds for 2 unknown strains. One high in THC and the other high in CBD. I guess if they come to bust me they'll have to send plant samples to the lab to test what strains I'm growing. Nonsense.

Comment

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would clone the hell out of the high THC and high CBD. Then give all the clones away for free. 😂

• rayian
      rayian commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep. Only products from licensed growers are legal. And then only the products that the provincial government decides to distribute.

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup rayian, I would never order seeds from say Seedsman or swap seeds and clones with other growers as that is just plainly illegal in our great country as guided by Fidel Castro's illegitimate son Trudeau.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 06-20-2019, 02:18 AM.

Now that is just plain stupid

Comment

Originally posted by alltatup View Post
      Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I see this or that article about the dangers of cannabis, the increase in ER visits, the damage it does to adolescent brains, etc., and I feel pretty sure that these articles are being planted by, I dunno, Richard Nixon or suchlike, to make folks paranoid. It's so often a manipulation of the stats, like Toker1 points out with the auto accidents above. I've read a lot of medical articles--mostly pro-Cannabis--but if you look up "Health dangers of Cannabis," you will read a lot of crazy stuff, like this:

"Because of the lower blood pressure and higher heart rate, researchers found that users' risk for a heart attack is four times higher within the first hour after smoking marijuana, compared to their general risk of heart attack when not smoking. This is from a post on VeryWellMind https://www.verywellmind.com/the-hea...arijuana-67788 VeryWellMind = Be Brainwashed and Obey.

But like Spidermite was pointing out above, it's as if they want to make you so paranoid about cannabis that you reach for your gun, a good stiff drink and a cigarette to calm your nerves.
      According to an Article in The Guardian "Men in their late 50s to mid-80s who indulged in sexual activity once a week or more had twice the risk of heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular conditions over the next five years, compared with men who went without, the researchers found."

So pot is twice as bad as sex or is that twice as good?
      LOL!

Don't get me started on Canada's cannabis laws after legalization. Some is done right but much of it is geared towards the Fat Cat big business controlling the market totally. Does this sound like a cartel??hmmm. Buy from us only and pay a premium price for subpar product or face prosecution( gov't goons, ie: judicial system).
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 06-19-2019, 09:21 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        If the risk was four times higher within the first hour after sex, then they are both equally good!! ;-}

if everybody are permited to smoke and grow the air would stink in the streets all around in non cannabis persons lives ,joggers etc..
      Spidermite desperate junkies and poor thefs would steal ppls stash and plants and they will

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If everyone grew Cannabis we could save millions of lives by the amount of co2 absorbed and replaced with o2. Climate change reversal.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Scarlet, you're joking about the air stinking, right? Because that makes no sense at all. Neither does the idea of desperate junkies stealing pot plants. You are either joking or you're being paranoid!

• WeirdWiredWolf
        WeirdWiredWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        I vastly prefer the smell of weed over cigarettes...and AFAIK secondhand pot smoke doesn't 'gift' all the health problems that tobacco smoke does.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X