Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluey

I wasn't going to bring up vpd. But that was my first solution. I have the environment nailed. Good call though.

I did the air work.
    rookie mistake to start tent b4 balancing, but we all just want it to grow.
    I have really gone thru the list.

Ph in and out solid
    Only feeding 8 to 900 ppm veg
    Turned light down to reduce heat. Adjusted height and spread with lux meter.

I water through but I extract and test outflow. No puddles.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-02-2024, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      The pics you last posted in your edited post show very healthy plants. I can't see a problem.

Clones are doing well in the new bucket...no domes and thriving around 50% RH....unbelievable! Day 6.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240403_221831.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.19 MB ID:	618610
    I'm so happy I'm building another one this week with more holes in it for more babies to thrive.

Will be giving rooted clones away for presents soon. My air pump has dual lines and I have 2 stones and a spare pump and parts for the manifold so all good.
    Last edited by Bluey; 04-03-2024, 10:06 AM.
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the guide I followed

Full guide for how to build a low-pressure aeroponics cloner. Better than anything you can buy and will get you massive roots in 8-12 days

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Those look excellent Bluey man you got that down great.

• Bluey
      Bluey commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal welcome back! Hope you had an awesome holiday. I just changed the nute mix over last night then sat down to do some reading and as it turns out I should be using bloom mix and NOT veg nutes. I also have noticed them slowly getting darker from the N and apparantly N is not what you want so doing an emergency changeover of nutes today

Last update before harvest, I think she is ready
    Attached Files

Comment

Bluey well I've gone over everything and I come back to you were all right in the begging.
      overwatering. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, your plant has wet feet.

Gonna reduce the water and see what happens.

When you have eliminated everything else. Whatever is left must be true lol. Wish I hadn't wasted a week not listening lol.
      Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-03-2024, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I think we all have those moments when we panic.
        I was days from flip. My plants yellowed. I got brown edges. AHHHHH! HELP.

I over watered after repotting. Thanks all.
        Held off for 2 days on water. She looks 100% better.

So simple. I lost 1 week but still gonna be a great tent. Thanks all.

Big plant lollipopped for flower. Clone 1 month veg..

Got a couple nice cuttings while trimming.
        Attached Files

Comment

Grow is at 8wks 3days in this pic.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20240403_164015.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	5.61 MB
ID:	618671

Clones are growing up and I took more clones.

Name:	20240403_163918.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	618672
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Atta boy Hobbit such a great looking color on those flowering plants. Way to grow those clones, man i love doing those clones and continuing the great strains.

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful as always. front right is straight up showing off.

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Grown only with growdots and recharge. Thanks everyone. This was the easiest and healthiest grow thx to growdots.

71 days from 1st leaf

4 autos AK47 x Red CBD

Name:	20240405_151246.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	3.92 MB
ID:	618741

Name:	20240405_150748.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	618740 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240405_150837.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	3.27 MB
ID:	618743

Name:	20240405_015444.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	3.21 MB
ID:	618742
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• User420111
            User420111 commented
            Editing a comment
            Who else remembers the High Times magazine centerfold? This is worthy

Bring on the frost

The one below I did a great job poisoning it with N, but Ive corrected it as best I can and now it is producing. It's the smallest of 4 plants, AK47 X Red CBD auto

Ive brought temps down to 24/25⁰C, reduced light to low 40's DLI and nutes down to EC 1.6 but heavy on chelated and sulphated micro trace elements. The dark green is obvious but it has produced a bit of fade now on the lower fans this past day or 2. About day 75 since it broke cover and I'd guess at least another two weeks to go.

Name:	20240407_012704.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	618861

The one below is pretty healthy but for a bit of light stress. It's the tallest one top bud

Name:	20240407_012414.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	618863
          And a bud a bit lower same plant

Name:	20240407_012340.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	618862

Comment

Went a whole week without water. I think she's ready now gonna start flower with a little less love lol.
            just when you think you have it down loi

I'm probably going full hydro soon. Just sick of perlite EVERYWHERE. Etc. Just water. No media etc.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-06-2024, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Wanted to see her droop b4 watering.

Comment

Girl Scout Cookies Extreme 14 days old from sprouting. A little dehydrated (wrinkly leaves) cause humidity is at 38%. And I'm fighting to keep it that high. Humidifier will be here Tuesday. T3 by AC Infinity. The new Evo light sucks the humidity out of the tent. Wasn't expecting that. Driver runs hot. Pics are 14 days from sprouting to yesterday. PPFD at 500. And no, I don't check ph so don't ask.....soil is DNC water only and tap water. No nutes. Soil got plenty.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've just bought two of those new Evo Samsung LED lights for a couple of 4 x 2 spaces. I got them because they run pretty cool and only will use em for clones & veg in a basement with high RH.

Sugar....nice and smooth....
                Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh nice!

The ambient humidity is 73%. Humidity inside tent according to controller is 38.8%. It's gotta be the light. At that ambient RH I should be at around 60% with the S24. The new Evo's do have the added UV led's added. S24 didn't have them. Maybe the difference in RH? Even in -45 winter it didn't get below 38%. Pics are spectrum for S24 compared to Evo3.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Radeon; 04-07-2024, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• Bluey
                  Bluey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Your controller sensor is not accurate by the sounds of it.

The light will add heat which will lower RH a little on ambient. That's it.. Something is wrong with how it is being measured

It might just be the probe. Since the humidifier is on its way I'll install it. Then, I'll use a separate RH meter inside the tent to compare to what the controller is reporting. If there is a huge discrepency, then I know it's either the controller or the probe. But if the separate RH meter registers the same as the controller, then I know it's the light. Process of elimination....I'll start there.

Comment

Getting close
                  Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X