No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the original 16 plants was supposed to be in one gallons.
    the new pots I got yesterday are one gallon and bigger than the other 16.
    (2 of them are 1.75gal)

Now I'm waiting a week to flip. Let the clones get used to new home and the original 16 will be 4wks . I added the 8 clones to make up for whatever males show up out of the original 16 regular plants.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20221229_105304.jpg
Views:	673
Size:	5.36 MB
ID:	584133
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      They are nice and full... look ready now.

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      They get flipped Wednesday. So in 5 Days I'm flip

Comment

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey… is there an echo in here? 🤣

Ringing in the new year with: Sour Diesel
    Should be harvesting soon
    Tents VIPARSPECTRA 3x3x6 (flower) - 4x2x5 (flower) - 4x2x5 (flower)​ - 2x2x4 (veg)
    Lighting WILLS 3000w (550watts) - VIPARSPECTRA P2000 (230watts) & VA1000W burple (260watts) - FECiDA CR600 600W x3(80watts) (x3)
    HVAC & Automations VIVOSUN 4" 195CFM Blower w/ Carbon Filter (vented outside) Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 Temp controlled outlets, WiFi Smart Plug Outlets for timer functions; Mini Heater with analog controls (in tent) Mini Ultrasonic Fogger (in tent) BIG 50 pt. GE Dehumidifier w/ Built-in Pump (in LUNG room outside of tent; basement)
    Medium Coco Coir, Burpee Organic Soil & Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil & 3 Gallon Hydro DWC bucket setup
    Nutes Fox Farm Liquid Nutrient: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Cal-Mag -
    Planters 2,3,& 5 GAL Fabric Pots

Comment

• Franklin
      Franklin commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! Which seed producer is you sour d from?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      A+ love those " horn " looking colas

• n1netyn1ne
      n1netyn1ne commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you all! the smell is soo good too! Franklin I got the seeds from: Seed Supreme - Sour Diesel Feminized

Razzberry runtz and scarlet runtz. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221230_170458487_HDR.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	4.22 MB
ID:	584290 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221230_170645455_HDR.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	2.72 MB
ID:	584289
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice color. Sun cured?

This was my first attempt at an outdoor grow, gorilla glue #2, just over 6 ft tall grown in 5 gal mesh pot with strawberry hills soil. Just over 30 oz each plant! Click image for larger version

Name:	8ECBC1EE-F211-481A-8627-B185B211702F.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	584302 Click image for larger version

Name:	59058FDF-487C-4C11-9DD5-8D1558440FC1.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	4.86 MB
ID:	584303 Click image for larger version

Name:	F27876DE-3402-4317-BDFE-D571AFDEB218.jpg
Views:	664
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	584304 Click image for larger version

Name:	020710C9-F993-41A0-ADF5-4BC65C8F46D0.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	584305

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great year in Oregon for outdoor also had me a GG#4 outdoor gal also. Sure am loving the cured bud sweet like grapes in the jar. Mine was kinda slow to get blooming compared to the other strains but she got it done. Great job on your grow.

• Franklin
      Franklin commented
      Editing a comment
      Shit man, those look like a couple of people in ghillie suits.

• OverMedicated
      OverMedicated commented
      Editing a comment
      Merry X-mas and Happy New Year!

Hey everyone, I can honestly say I did not enjoy growing outside! The cons far outweighed the pros. I worried about everything from being stolen to bud rot and mold with those plants! The returns were amazing and I threw away more than I kept because I was so worried when something didn’t look right on the flowers and leaves. It was a great experience and everyone should try it at least once if they are able?

Comment

Happy New Year's

Name:	20221231_204501.jpg
Views:	649
Size:	775.6 KB
ID:	584386

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol. That cracks me up.

You've given me ideas

Starting to show little buddlets. Plants are praying.
      picture from last night.
      Attached Files
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, it’s good to be back and growing again- I think I’m gonna try and go for 6 plants, 4 in 4 gallon and 2 in 2gallon.
        It seems weird that your topped plant is the tallest...it looks like it could be a productive one! I’m gonna go ahead and top one or two but the nodes are so close together (third set of true leaves just starting to pop). I’ll wait until this weekend to decide which ones. They’ll be entering their 3rd week by then, not sure if I should wait longer. Did you top on the third week?
        Cheers for an awesome new year!

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        So I mainlined mine. I did 1st topping soon as I could. It was on the 3rd week yes. Then I topped again 7 days later and topped again 5 days later. That was the last top of the manifold.

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        HobbitGDF-thanks, then I’m gonna plant 4 in 4 gallon and 4 in two gallon. I should be able to fit them in my 4x6’ grow space. They’re about 2 or 3 days to transplant. I’ll star a grow post ASAP so we can compare the size of the plants. I’ll probably just top the ones in the big pots and trim the smaller ones down so they only have 5-6 colas, maybe I can get them to a decent size that way? Cheers and thanks for the reply!

2f4buds Autos @ day39. Budlets are forming 1 stretchy topped and training, 1 squatty topped with no training, 1 dead requires nothing.

Name:	20230101_215824.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	584543 Topping went well ZigZag (Good to see you) the stretchy one split due to a fast hand at training by me but they recover, only concern is a herm from the stress. These Autos are in 2 Gallon, typically what I run them in for size control as they are not my main focus. Like they say "the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits" looking at around 4 zips pre plant if all goes well.

The whole fam-damn-ily last night while cleaning up the mom's. (Photos are in 3 gallon, 7 days in 12/12)

Name:	20230101_211030.jpg
Views:	629
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	584544

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• OverMedicated
        OverMedicated commented
        Editing a comment
        So that's what my 3-gal. plants should look like. I must have a lighting deficiency. Of course, they get absolutely no direct sunlight (120,000 LUX). I'm getting half of that at 63,486 LUX. Maybe I need to start there. The new light panels brought it up another 5 1/2 thousand, guess that will have to do for now.
        Last edited by OverMedicated; 01-06-2023, 01:46 AM. Reason: I was thinkin'

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        That is one mighty fine looking grow you have there Mr.furley and the room looks almost clinical....two nets, nice.
        I have a dute net here I will set up once I begin LST and complete my topping/fimming...first top is about a week off....I have been using plant yoyo's for the buds that needed lifting and or support in the past...your setup is much much cleaner

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Bluey
        Proactive cleanliness solves problems before they start.😎

Apologies, put my comment on the wrong post!
      it’s good to be back and growing again and thanks for your reply. Think I’ll go with 4 in 4 gallon pots and 2 in two gallon.
      Then top 2, but it’s too early to since theres not enough space between the first tiny nodes....now about 1/2 way into second week so maybe by this weekend?
      When did you top the tall one?
      BTW- love your grow setup!

Since I just started this grow I cleaned out the freezer, bagged up about 4 oz of frozen popcorn buds and made some bubble hash.
      The buds I used were about 2 years old but the hash turned out great regardless, nice surprise.

Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, that’s the plan then! I will give them another week and top two, leave the rest for LST. I’m thinking of training the two in the smaller pots so they concentrate most of their energy into the main colas. Happy growing,

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good seeing you around here again ZigZag. Yep these autos stiffin up pretty quick easy to snap a branch different from photos.

• ZigZag
        ZigZag commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal_ yeah its good to be back playing in the dirt! By the way, I'm having a brain freeze_ can't bring myself to kill a few of my seedlings so I have room for their sisters. I'm thinking of transplanting 4 into 4 gallon pots and 4 into 1 gallon_just as an experiment. They're almost 3 weeks "old" and going to be ready to transplant soon. I could just toss two and keep six but if i go with all 8 I can do a comparison since there are 4 each of 2 strains.
        What I'm thinking of doing with the ones in the 1 gallon pots is to keep them trimmed pretty tight so most of the energy goes into the top 5 colas, which should help them get a little taller and take up less space. Basically each plant would only have 7-8 branches on the top half and nothing below. The other four gallon plants I'll top 1x and LST. Any thoughts appreciated!
        As soon as I get a final plan I'll start a post on the grow so everyone can see the "results".

FYI to all newbies who have question on how long to hold onto a sickly seedling. For me with this all auto grow these are just 6 days from placeing sprout seed into soil cup. One seedling has began showing signs of dampening off unsure why other than it came up with it's top bent over like a fishing hook stuck in the soil 2days then up it came but colyondon was yellow an has no real growth on first set of leaf.
      I started another sunset galaxy auto seed to germinate this a.m. i will not kill off this sick looking one till i get another one sprouted this will take between 2-5 days. Will see if this sick scarlet sunset rehabs in those days if not she'll get tossed. Grape, galaxy and runtz all look good for 6days abit small but only under a small t-5 for 2wks then larger tent light. Needless to say one plant will be 2weeks behind other 3 at least.
      Now if she pulls through starts really looking like she'll get her act together i'm going to be crowded in the tent with 5 plants in 3gal pots may have to go down a size
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
        Bowhunterwoody commented
        Editing a comment
        Funny, I had the same thing happen to me but mine was a Gelato auto. My scarlet grapes is doing great but I had to restart the Gelato. Now two weeks behind.

Here's some GDP photos at ten days. I put the cups in a container and surround the cups with soil to help maintain temp as the heater needs a load. But they were a bit too wet at the bottom of the outer container which I think has slowed them down. During this time though the roots are growing as I can see them at the sides of the solo cup already. And i tuned the light down from 60% to 50%, 100w light.

Originally 1 was tallest and first out of the soil 2,0 followed. 0 the slowest to sprout out of the soil. All started on a paper towel 3 days and planted in soil the same day.

Name:	GDP 1 2023 10 day top.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	1.45 MB
ID:	584774Click image for larger version

Name:	GDP1 2023 10 day.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	584775

Comment

Here's what I have going. The bigger one is my shot at a scarlet grape from g2f. Nice strong stem. Very healthy. The smaller ones are the Gelato autos at about 8 days above ground. Had one fail to germ so I started two more. These look good but 2 weeks behind. Going to give one away. The Scarlet Grape is already stinking up the tent.
        Last edited by Bowhunterwoody; 01-06-2023, 08:44 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          That Scarlet grape looks really good so do those sprouts. Love that Bobcat photo Bowhunterwoody. I had seen one 1x at my old place it was a jaw dropper for me. Gave me chills an much respect. I'll remember it always along with the couger i seen once also.

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks SoOrbudgal. I see them often here. Wish I knew how to post a video here. Got some great ones. Rumors of cougars too. That's something I've never seen.

This is my current grow/setup 6 plants, from left to right,
        sour d, sour d, | sour d, northern lights, sour d, | sour d hydro
        harvesting next weekend.. maybe..hopefully.. lol

Name:	DSCN1540-m.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	3.90 MB
ID:	584833

p.s. Next up: Super Silver Haze and Trainwreck
        Tents VIPARSPECTRA 3x3x6 (flower) - 4x2x5 (flower) - 4x2x5 (flower)​ - 2x2x4 (veg)
        Lighting WILLS 3000w (550watts) - VIPARSPECTRA P2000 (230watts) & VA1000W burple (260watts) - FECiDA CR600 600W x3(80watts) (x3)
        HVAC & Automations VIVOSUN 4" 195CFM Blower w/ Carbon Filter (vented outside) Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 Temp controlled outlets, WiFi Smart Plug Outlets for timer functions; Mini Heater with analog controls (in tent) Mini Ultrasonic Fogger (in tent) BIG 50 pt. GE Dehumidifier w/ Built-in Pump (in LUNG room outside of tent; basement)
        Medium Coco Coir, Burpee Organic Soil & Fox Farm Ocean Forest Soil & 3 Gallon Hydro DWC bucket setup
        Nutes Fox Farm Liquid Nutrient: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, Cal-Mag -
        Planters 2,3,& 5 GAL Fabric Pots

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          Magic setup you have there. Love it.

I read you are using an ultrasonic fogger. What do you think of it and how practical in terms of automation at the power supply and water supply requirements?

• n1netyn1ne
          n1netyn1ne commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks again everyone! It took awhile to get things setup this way.. GWE made for easy choices Franklin I'm harvesting the sour d hydro today/this weekend.. I'll make a post with all the pics... that plant is huge for sure and has plumped up nicely!! brances falling over from their weight.. Bluey I have mini ultrasonic fogger .34 gallons from walgreens (UPC# 31191720831) it can run for 16 hours straight.. so I put a smart plug timer on it to run for 5-10 min every 30min.. and the tank lasts for days.. and keeps the tents in a good range when needed.. since in basement i dont need to add humidity very much.. maybe only during very dry winter times.. but i've been having good luck without using it during flower.. humidity held its own between 49% to 39%

• changeofpace2014
          changeofpace2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          You average RH worked out really well...Nice grow, alot to keep up with..

From NYE

Freshly chopped shiva skunk auto on the left, 2 month shiva skunk auto on the right and a young amnesia auto in the foreground.
        It's a 40x40x140cm tent with the drying space under the growing space at the moment. Compost, OT bloom, 80W light on 24-7, no fan control, no drainage, no timer.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X