Clear All

Week 6 bloom, day 7

Everyone is happy, the aroma is intense, the flowers are sticky and gooey

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220617_095451-A.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	875.8 KB
ID:	567864
    blueberry cheese- This one may need some support soon.

Name:	20220617_095504-A.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	931.0 KB
ID:	567865
    strawberry (lemon) cough

Name:	20220617_095518-A.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	812.2 KB
ID:	567866
    RP-1

Name:	20220617_095526-A.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	934.3 KB
ID:	567867
    jack herer

Name:	20220617_095531-A.jpg
Views:	588
Size:	971.6 KB
ID:	567868
    white widow

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Happy harvest day for me. Last of my 2 autos are done. First up, sweet ZZ.

Comment

Last one is sherbet queen but I just call it the beast. You can see why. Odd to think that the stem and branches on this plant are quite a bit thinner than above yet she’s still able to hold herself up no problem. First time I grew autos I got the yield but the quality wasn’t there. After growing these 3 I’m considering going autos all the way!

Comment

your drying rack for the laundry is very nice like that... only with laundry!!! lol

Comment

Fimmed my two vegers, one 5 week the other 4 week. Grand Daddy Purples

Name:	Fimm GDP3 no1 5 wk.jpg
Views:	317
Size:	789.7 KB
ID:	568208

Name:	Fimm GDP3 no2 4 wk.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	444.3 KB
ID:	568209

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220620_191357.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.62 MB ID:	568211Click image for larger version  Name:	20220620_191351.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.14 MB ID:	568212 my new light and Amnesia haze, she has not shown sex yet, but it is a little early and I am impatient.

Comment

• Ace1973
                Ace1973 commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal I'll check it out, BU2B yeah that floor is over I know, bugs me also, that came from when I was a novice and I never got around to cleaning it, it has been almost six years since I have had that tent, the same amount of time that I have been growing.

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                That's not dirt, it is called patina

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Well i like how Ckbrew called it patina yes that's a good used tent. Come fall/winter i'll be putting mine up with a little help. This ol grey mare ain't as strong as she us to be.

Week 5 bloom, day 5- RP-1 forced to male with colloidal silver

I never thought that this would be a good thing never never mind encouraging it...

Name:	20220622_215502-A.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	698.6 KB
ID:	568340

I finally found a good use for junk mail.
              Tomorrow, like propagating rabbits, I will bring the female to the male and use my paint brush to pollinate it's clone sister

This is way far down the rabbit hole, which one makes me smaller?

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I think it's the Drink Me.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                Dude this picture 😂 that’s awesome

I’m straight up 2x4’s now due to ceiling height in this new house. I did some rearranging and could get all 3 tents in one shot for now. About to build a wall and a proper grow room 👍🏻

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                HobbitGDF commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like you got room for 3- 4x4s. Lol
                That looks really rad. I'm in love with it.

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                The L tent ... do you have 5 plants in there? What size bags? Autos? My closet is 2 x 5.5 and it's empty, waiting for me to load bags with soil, rewire extension cords for fans and turn on the lights. Trying to decide how many photos I could grow in the closet, playing catch up. Putting an auto outside on the patio table too but dang the bugs, the rain, ugh. The cat's a pretty good bugger for catching what gets inside.

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                The ceiling height is what gets me HobbitGDF, it’s only 70”….Secret Jardin’s tall 2x4 is 70” which barley makes it under there so I got two of them to flower in. Have my old short 2x4 to veg in eventually once I get these autos out.

Puglover1 it’s a mix of 2 and 3 gallon fabric pots in there then I also have some plants in plastic pots that’ll be in the AutoPot watering system

Sorry for the poor lighting just showing my little veg/seedling station this is mainly for newbies if there reading or watching other growers LOL This is a little ferry morris t-5 cost about $20 when i bought it a long time ago. Been using the same little tube has legs to hold it up an a switch to turn off an on. Very simple but effective little light i keep on 24hrs. I put the cups ontop of a small piece of 2x4s an build the heights closer to the light for non stretchy growth, it's about 2" with the seed auto cups and several inches from the clones which are all very happy. Too early for me to begin transition to outdoors on clones but i'm doing that with the autos in red cups for a few days then putting them into 3 gal fabric.

Clones will be traded for different photo strain. They are GG#4 x2 and Tye Dye x2 found that strain last year grew it outdoors i really enjoyed the smell and taste although a small photo not more than 5 ft. topped. We had those awful fires near by last year here in So. Oregon so that probley affected all plant life. Crossing our fingers this summer????
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                That’s sweet it has legs. I start everything under T5’s

Dried and trimmed bud, my last 2 plants and last harvest this year! Need to take an unplanned 3month break due to home improvements so hopefully my stash lasts. Kinda pissed off as I’d got to the stage where I had more bud than I could use but hey ho things can always be worse eh. Now I’m off to sample that delicious looking scissor hash.

Comment

Week 8 bloom, day 1

The finish is near, playing the waiting game.

Name:	20220625_095801-A.jpg
Views:	584
Size:	609.4 KB
ID:	568629
                RP-1

Name:	20220625_095818-A.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	571.4 KB
ID:	568630
                jack herer

Name:	20220625_095829-A.jpg
Views:	571
Size:	581.3 KB
ID:	568631
                white widow

Name:	20220625_095900-A.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	425.8 KB
ID:	568632
                strawberry (lemon) cough

Name:	20220625_095925-A.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	539.6 KB
ID:	568633
                blueberry cheese- the leader in the race to finish

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                  HobbitGDF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have some blue cheese I've been wanting to start an seeing yours, really can't wait. Looks good. Any cheese smell from her?
                  I want to find another cheese to cross with my wedding cheesecake auto crosses.

• Ckbrew
                  Ckbrew commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It is very dank, kind of cheesy, my nose just smells dank, fast grower right from the start

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That WW is killing me. Lost 3 to my sickness, I've only found it once at the dispo since and it was great.

Frosty Friday.....wait it's Saturday? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220625_134627843_HDR.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	568654Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220625_134600110_HDR.jpg
Views:	597
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	568655Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220625_134636697_HDR.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	568656
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Ckbrew
                  Ckbrew commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I never know what day it is either

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ckbrew Saturday was Sunday in my mind, all day.

• VaF
                  VaF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WOOW! very nice

Name:	20220625_194730.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	568739Click image for larger version

Name:	20220625_194745.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	568740 So my Amnesia showed sex last night and it is a girl cut a branch off not getting enough light, the other pic is two cuttings off of Amnesia and the little one is my next grow which should be ready by the time amnesia finishes

Comment

Day 40 for this GSC auto. Spread her out on a 18” tabletop a few days ago

Comment

Hi there!
                    I present to you some plants outdoors... it's been 24 years since I sent our "DEAR TO ALL" outdoors as well as indoors.
                    Many genetics are made by us. We haven't been buying anything for a long time from GHS, Dutch PASsion or other breeders.
                    We are 3 friends who have been growing together for 20 YEARS... and our seeds = we make them ourselves!!! Like adults, LOL!!!
                    Without buying on the NET a lot of modern or automatic bullshit. Everyone cultivates as they want... and buys their seeds (or NOT!?) where they want... Logical!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for sharing and caring LOL VaF those may be yours or like alot of others snipped from who knows where grows?? I've seen a recent new person here copy and paste from other growers photo on a different site. But hey it's all good this is after all USA where this site was created good ol USA. Take care and try not to put down other groweres who grow plants not to your liking.

• Puglover1
                      Puglover1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I like those old stone buildings ... and the weed, too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X