No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grandpas Stash unleashed! I started flushing these two on Saturday, had all the branches tied to a main pole instead of yo-yos. By Monday they were snapping where the buds started on the stem... So i just untied all the branches and let um all hang out. Their not a real nice looking plant but sure did excel in flower. My other two ladies are enjoying having the tent to themselves. Cement Shoes has some nice fat buds and GDB always looks happy to see me! lol
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      hey SoOrbudgal the pics with the droopy ladies were taken in my unfinished basement. The old house is just over 80 yrs and the basement was not built for people over six feet, lol And my ice fishing/ grow tent, is just a black canvas tent that i lined with Black/White poly film. Which is rather inexpensive. If you can find someone to frame up a small room in your garage you can get a roll(100' x 10') for around 100$ It's been working fine for years.

• Flatlander
      Flatlander commented
      Editing a comment
      Stay frosty my friend.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. The 1st pic reminded me of defoliated hydrangea bushes.

Currently got an auto that just won’t stop growing and getting fat! It’s huuuuge!

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’d grow more autos if mine turned out like that lol

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I have some auto seeds that were made by a fella on this site we exchanged seeds with. Long time ago he was a master at producing huge autos, lemon skunk crosses . You got those great genetics but not so much the small versions LOL. Mine acted like a photo length of grow also not kidding. I might try a couple of these outdoors in 3 gal. fabric see how they do there. Lucky you MagicMike66 friggin awesome.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      She’s at week 12 and still goin strong! Only been feeding her water for past 2 weeks as well. Will be coming down in 2 weeks time.

Week 5 bloom, day 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220604_093108-A.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	998.2 KB
ID:	566621
    The female seed clone, front left has joined the bloom party.

Name:	20220604_093128-A.jpg
Views:	569
Size:	998.7 KB
ID:	566622
    The experimental 5v3 clones have joined this party. These three were kind of forgotten about, I had intended to grow them small. As can be seen, they are about as big as the blooming plants on day 1 of flip, with no stretch. It is already done now, just along for the ride.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Week 1 day 3 into flower. The left girl really jumped into the stretch. Been hot as hell here so I'm keeping my eyes on temp and humidity. Have been able to keep temps at 80 or below with lights on and humidity under 50%, the exhaust fan is definitely getting it's work these days.
      First grow!: 1 Tropicana Cookies, 1 Orange Velvet (possibly)
      Vivosun 2x4
      Spider Farmer SF-2000
      AC Cloudline S6
      FoxFarms Cultivation Nation
      3-gallon fabric pots
      General Hydroponics + CaliMag
      Anything these just ask!

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        They look very healthy, a bit bushy. Do you ever switch their positions in the tent, under the light? Good luck with your 1st grow, happy pharming!

• diamond
        diamond commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey @puglover, I agree on the bushiness, esp the right girl. I think I could've gone a bit heavier on the defoliating before flipping, but didn't want to be too aggressive. Can't want to go back in at 3 weeks. At least I know with this strain I can do more. Didn't think about moving the girls around but maybe I'll give it a go and see how they respond!

Grandpas hung! Cut the girls and trimmed this weekend. It was super easy with the branches hanging down and no popcorn buds. Just clipped all the fans off while still on the plant then cut a branch off and went to town. I finally had to take them out to the garage to dry...the house STUNK!! Have one window open and you can still smell it from the road.
      Canna Coco/perlite
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice harvest, I would be apprehensive doing that so close to the gasoline and lawnmower.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries Ckbrew, The fuel cans are sealed and its cool in garage so no venting till temps start rising. And old Bob the lawnmower was just brought back from the dead after 35yrs of sitting in a shed, then run dry for storage.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Aaaaaah, the perfume of the cannabis plant!!

nice job homegrown. quick question, you going to leave them hanging in the garage? if so, how do you control the heat & humidity?

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes johnb1963, ill be keeping them in garage. Outdoor temps for the week are suppose to hang around the 70 degree mark and inside humidity is holding at 50 percent as of right now. Probably have to turn on de-humidifier soon and start building an Ark cause its suppose to rain like a mo-fo for the next 15 hrs or so...

Royal Gorilla (auto) harvested at the weekend. First time I’ve successfully managed to harvest a gorilla strain

Comment

Doing a quick auto seed making run. Bloody skunk is the primary sperm donor. Used sts spray dry mix. Sprayed once every five days. It only affects the budsites it gets on. notice the one branch that I shielded from the spray. Oh and I got the grape Kool aid pheno. Beyond stoked. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_182539597_HDR.jpg
Views:	547
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	567101Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_181413804_HDR.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	567102Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_182611930_HDR.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	567103Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_185641228_HDR.jpg
Views:	537
Size:	3.73 MB
ID:	567104Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_182633564_HDR.jpg
Views:	542
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	567106Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_182546964_HDR.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	2.82 MB
ID:	567105Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_182558331_HDR.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	567107Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_182532887_HDR.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	567108Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220608_183259197.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	567109
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

hello my friends, here are my two afgoo girls. flipped to 12/12 on May 1.
          happy growing!
          Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Is that Coastal Genetics' Afgoo? I LOVE growing that one!!!

Week 6 bloom, day 1 Mixed Bag Grow

The aroma is a very fine dank, wonderful smells coming from this.

Name:	20220611_100030-A.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	652.0 KB
ID:	567345
          RP-1

Name:	20220611_100052-A.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	597.5 KB
ID:	567346
          jack herer

Name:	20220611_100104-A.jpg
Views:	503
Size:	562.9 KB
ID:	567347
          white widow

Name:	20220611_100130-A.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	593.5 KB
ID:	567348
          blueberry cheese

Name:	20220611_100138-A.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	535.0 KB
ID:	567349
          strawberry (lemon) cough
          Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Blueberry cheese is stunning.

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            It is very fast growing

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Fantastic job man that's just great. We got some excellent seed makers here, i love me the Blueberry strains got 1 going outside it's a reg. photo strain so hope the heck it comes out F

The latest veg grow of Granddaddy Purple is a test run on Fox Farm soils. One Ocean Forest the other Happy Frog. Started out with straight seed starting peat in a 16oz cup. That was too much peat and they were needed in nutes by the time it was needing transplanted. The leaves were yellowing. I wanted to stay with rain water.

But once they got transplanted they took off. The Ocean Forest got some nute burn on some older leaves. Was only using rain water in it. pH run off was way low under 6.0 and the ppm count was over 3500. First run off for that pot and I had been using rainwater on both. Switching to hard well water for the OF pot and staying with rain for the HF pot. Second run off was 6.2 and 2200 ppm. Maybe 3 oz of run off.

I also fimmed them both. The big one a week ago the smaller yesterday. Click image for larger version  Name:	Fox Farm Ocean Forest burnt.jpg Views:	0 Size:	844.7 KB ID:	567794

Also have a little seedling, an auto bubba kush. It's in ProMx soil.
          Last edited by 3Berries; 06-16-2022, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Last two girls are down. Grand Daddy Bruce was cut Sunday and going into jars tonight. Cement Shoes has done really well and I'll grow her again. Firm chunky buds on this strain. This is the 3rd plant out of 4 this grow that has had very droopy branches when buds are full. Not sure if i should be concerned or not? Nothing has changed in my grow system in 4 years other than a more powerful light. I could add silica next grow to see if that helps.
            Canna Coco/perlite
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Boy fella that is just a beautiful fat grow, much respect

My last grow a week or so before chop, all cured at this point. 2x stardawg by msnl and 1 blood honey by exotic genetix (dark leaves)

Name:	2522A42F-72CF-4B44-8E3C-6150042B2563.jpeg
Views:	1010
Size:	4.94 MB
ID:	567980
            Last edited by bdeegan; 06-18-2022, 05:40 AM.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              bdeegan no pics in your post.

• bdeegan
              bdeegan commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s so weird, I could see the pic the whole time. I just deleted and reloaded the pic so maybe it’ll work now

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              See them now. Very pretty.

One of six.
            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	image_155343.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	567842Click image for larger version

Name:	image_155344.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	1,004.5 KB
ID:	567843 Here's the current flower girls at about 2 weeks of flower, GDP in Fox Farm Happy Frog and 3.5 gal containers. One is a week ahead and is also a little yellow compared tot he other. The left one has dark green old growth and a lighter green new growth. The other is a bit on the yellow side.

They both have been on rain water to bring the pH and ppm down. Just gave some 1/2 nute with MgSO4 and humic added for the last two waterings and will go back to the rain water, at least on the left.

This is the first run though flower using way less nutes. I'm going by runoff ppm count mostly. Trying to keep it under 1000 using the rain water. pH is lower 6s when the count is above that and upper 6s when below it.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Those look very healthy do you plan to remove any of the large fans that touch the other plants. I would if those were mine later on in flower i do it at 4wks into flower and before i chop them i do remove all large fans as i just give plain water last 2wks with some molassess. Watch out for WPM sweats on leaf.

• 3Berries
              3Berries commented
              Editing a comment
              I defoliated them in the last weeks of veg, then again after a couple days in flower, I pick a few leaves off every day for the cat but will defoliate again one more time soon.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X