• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear I put a cannabis seed hear!

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like some kind of clover. Bet you can't wait to see. Good luck !!

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope its a 12 foot female!

Current grow getting near harvest time. Absolute behemoth of a plant at the back, probably going to be the biggest plant I’ve grown to date, not bad for a ‘wee’ auto! Some weird leaf growth, my autos always seem to do this after topping, I’ve got fan leaves ranging from 1-5 fingers

Comment

First grow update...

The girls are getting big. Recently caught COVID so it's been a struggle to try to take care of my plants and myself.

I'm mentally preparing myself to flip, but noticed these leaf discolorations on them today. Want to make sure the girls are happy and healthy before the transition. Not sure if it's light stress since I haven't changed the light distance as they get taller or a cal deficiency. I've been feeding them Cal Mag, 1 tsp per gal). Last watering pH in was 6.3, pH out was 5.9 - 6.1 so I don't think it's a pH issue. I did dim the light some since the thought of raising the lights is exhausting right now. Hoping my girls can be patient with me until I get myself back to full strength.
      First grow!: 1 Tropicana Cookies, 1 Orange Velvet (possibly)
      Vivosun 2x4
      Spider Farmer SF-2000
      AC Cloudline S6
      FoxFarms Cultivation Nation
      3-gallon fabric pots
      General Hydroponics + CaliMag
      Anything these just ask!

Comment

Starting week 8 in flower, Grandpas Stash clones are way ahead of Cement Shoes and GDB. I might start flushing them this week. Both are heavy with bud, one more so that the other. Shes got 4 or 5 yo-yos holding her up. Some icky sticky close-ups!
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          how awful to have such a problem with heavy colas just smells fantastic i bet.

Hello SoOrbudgal, hope all is well. No it’s never a bad thing when I have to support big budded gals! And the smell..during lights out they smell beautiful, like a Lillac tree in full bloom. But when the lights come on it smells VERY earthy, kinda like it just rained for days., thinking Cement Shoes is the stinky lady. Water day today, so I’m gonna try and sniff out the culprit.
        Canna Coco/perlite
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          All is much better homegrown. It's a gorgeous day today here at my little bungalow. I've been planting so much my wrists and elbows have tendonitis also my fingers have arthritis but i've not slowed down LOL for that odd old reason feeling spring planting urge unless i'm too crippled up i'll never put down my " hoe" LOL. I've got too much farming blood.

Trich pics. Strawberry nuggets. 85 ish days. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220520_183423513_HDR.jpg
Views:	530
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	565338Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220520_183551779_HDR.jpg
Views:	525
Size:	3.85 MB
ID:	565339 ​​
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn that's a lovely shot of strawberry

Got one in flower that is showing some amber trics at 8 weeks. It's the one overdosed on Cacl2 so is stressed. Most of the top leaves are yellowed but the lower ones still look great. Thinking of just toping the upper colas and letting it go a while as it's companion is 10 days behind anyway.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Trics GDP 2 2022 no1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	365.2 KB ID:	565417Click image for larger version  Name:	Trics GDP 2 2022 no1 close.jpg Views:	0 Size:	343.5 KB ID:	565418

Click image for larger version  Name:	GDP 2 2022  7 weeks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.15 MB ID:	565416
        And the Veg tent with two ready for flower and two just started. All three pair are 10 days apart due to a failed seedling with each batch.

Click image for larger version  Name:	GDP 3 and 4 2022.jpg Views:	0 Size:	935.0 KB ID:	565415

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I do that almost every outdoor an some indoor topping of more ripened tops, it's not harmful at all and those bottom buds well they like the extra time an light

Week 3 bloom, day 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220521_103939-A.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	890.7 KB
ID:	565439
        RP-1, White widow, jack herer, humming along...

Name:	20220521_153631-A.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	925.2 KB
ID:	565440
        Blue cheese, strawberry cough, humming along, joined by RP-1 forced male. It has been soaked in colloidal silver and is now flipped. Hope to see some balls soon. Had to move this because I ran out of room in the veg tent.

Name:	20220521_163746-A.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	801.2 KB
ID:	565441

Mixed Bag grow, finally some relief from ETS. 20220302_145536_resized.jpg The line up 20220303_144445.jpg The start

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Nice job everyone! here are my 2 Afgoo ladies. flipped to 12/12 on May 1, lollipopped / defoliated today.
          Attached Files

Comment

here's my outdoor girls. Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20220522_070144.jpeg
Views:	617
Size:	602.8 KB
ID:	565545

Comment

HELLO all! I hope you're doing well ?

I post a small harvest with 250hps. It's been over for a few days... My grow is always simple, coco in a small pot / Hesi coco fertilizer + cannazym, point! No booster or 1000 anzymes all sens.
              I want the simplest possible
              I just run my Hesi up to 6 or 6.5 in bloom, instead of 5 + 1 or 2ml of Cannazym ! Basta...
              I put generaly Cannazym until the 7th week of flowering. This process works well for me...I kept this set up.
              Although I have tried several coconut fertilizers.
              Easy, cheap and effective by increasing the dosage a little more, at the right time

Your photos are AMAZING!!!!
              Congratulations to everybody
              & respect
              Attached Files
              Last edited by VaF; 05-23-2022, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VaF View Post
                HELLO all! I hope you're doing well ?

I post a small harvest with 250hps. It's been over for a few days... My grow is always simple, coco in a small pot / Hesi coco fertilizer + cannazym, point! No booster or 1000 anzymes all sens.
                I want the simplest possible
                I just run my Hesi up to 6 or 6.5 in bloom, instead of 5 + 1 or 2ml of Cannazym ! Basta...
                I put generaly Cannazym until the 7th week of flowering. This process works well for me...I kept this set up.
                Although I have tried several coconut fertilizers.
                Easy, cheap and effective by increasing the dosage a little more, at the right time

Your photos are AMAZING!!!!
                Congratulations to everybody
                & respect
                Nice plants. Welcome to the forum.
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• VaF
                  VaF commented
                  Editing a comment
                  THX so much Going2fast !!!

Week 9 of flower and also flush week for the Grandpas Stash. They look pretty beat at this point. Apparently they have a 7-8 week flower time..pretty fast. Looking at the other two, GDB and Cement Shoes, they wont be far behind, maybe another week or two. Had to switch from yo-yos to thick ties so i could hold up groups of branches to avoid stems breaking. Humidifier is working hard to maintain 45 degrees, its been rather rainy here.
                Canna Coco/perlite
                Cal/Mag.

Tent
                Bruce Banner
                Kushy Kush
                2Cookies and cream

Comment

Week 4 bloom, day 1 of the Mixed Bag grow.

Name:	20220528_121219-A.jpg
Views:	630
Size:	984.9 KB
ID:	566024
                  RP-1, white widow, jack herer, They were defoliated a few days ago and are defining bud sites.

Name:	20220528_121247-A.jpg
Views:	617
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	566025

Blue cheese, strawberry (lemon) cough budding nicely, and RP-1 male pollen maker. He sure is stressed out, new leaves are curled under and stunted growth. The stretch is on, no flowers yet.

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Time for the switch. Oldest out and oldest veg in. Still got a couple weeks on the little one in the back. GDP all.

Name:	Time for a change the flip flash.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	566117

Comment

• 3Berries
                      3Berries commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I ended up with 162 gram out of that middle one cured to 70% and jarred. Cut the smaller one in the back the other day and it has a week to go before some trimming and final cure.

Both of them were a hard grow that originally started around the first of the year with a few die offs and calcium issues. These were both fed Calcium Chloride heavily and the middle one here up into flowering. The smaller one I quit just before the 12/12 shift. It was always smaller though.

Current flower pair are much bigger, and no nute or pH issues. Getting 1/2 nutes at a pH of 7.0, then two waterings of straight rainwater. Both have been defoliated, one twice, the other brutally the first time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X