No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like you remove all of the fan leaves. Do you do that at a set time?
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      yes and no. i do remove alot of the big fan leaves and any leaves if they are blocking any light from reaching the lower buds. i do it before the flip and then week 3 or 4 of flower if they are in the way. idk if im doing it the right ways but it helps with the room. i also do it any time i see it needed. after about week 4 or 5 i dont think i need to do it at all anymore. but i get a scraggler every now and then.
      Last edited by HobbitGDF; 12-30-2021, 11:48 AM. Reason: added more

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211231_163259.jpg
Views:	796
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	551639
    This GG#4 auto has been a mutant since her conception. Two main colas and super small little Baby buds.

Comment

Some harvest pics

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are pretty Mike

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

Happy New year GWE! Harvested two ladies last week. Cinderella 99 and Black Amnesia Haze. Trim jail wasnt too bad..chopped most of the lower growth during veg/early flower. Still took a couple of evenings though ffs. Dried and jarred, 8.7 ounces between the two. Strawberry Banana and a Auto Banana Kush still to come. Some amber but not there yet. Not gonna hit 1lb this grow. Unless the banana Kush auto can really preform at harvest. Fingers crossed!
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Good looking harvest you have there. The work pays out.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal, 3 pairs, scraped several times till they were too gooey to continue using, lol. I made the mistake of cutting one plant and hanging it wet before trimming...Holy Shit thats a pain in the ass. never again lol. I dont mind trimming my LST'd plants cause their pretty much just main colas with little to no popcorn buds. The final two are gonna be much more work.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Ckbrew, I've just kept working and improving on what works for my situation. Rather small tent, limited height, limited options. So LST is paramount for all of my grows, which in turn limits the amount of plants i can fit in the tent. Started in soil but switched to coco and never looked back. Just kept refining and fine tuning the next grows.

first grow bag seeds, 3rd week 12/12. tried to get 5 seed 3 sprouted and 1 was a male
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kpl; 01-07-2022, 08:36 PM.
      4x3x60 tent
      farmer SE 3000
      6" vent

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well lookie here well done an you got fems out of those seeds. Good job kpl

GelatoPie (Gelato/KushMintsII/Gelato). Probably should trim it but my first grow and decided to err on the side of caution.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	GP.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.41 MB ID:	552460
      Last edited by click; 01-07-2022, 08:53 PM.
      5x7 closet with reflective mylar on the walls
      2 UF-4000 LEDs (set to 25K Lumens at the plant)
      150 CFM bathroom vent installed in ceiling exhausting through a roof vent
      Elitech STC-1000Wifi Temp&Humidity Controller
      1X Sundae Driver in 35g grow bag
      2X Orange Velvet in 35g grow bags

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Have to agree with BU2B, great photo

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        BU2B Looks like I'm an inspiration for a few photographer growers lollll The new generation hey ?

• click
        click commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw shucks. I'm blushing. ;-) That's some good company but really I just click the photo - my camera gets the credit for any good photo I take.

So I harvested my 2x4 and 2 plants in 4x4.
      didnt really take pics but here is the
      somango
      I also selfed her for some more seeds.

Name:	20220108_105552.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	552572Click image for larger version

Name:	20220108_105438.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	552571Click image for larger version

Name:	20220108_105341.jpg
Views:	711
Size:	2.73 MB
ID:	552570
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

Update on the 1 gal coffee can GG4 grow. Completed wk 10 since flipping today and estimate about another week and they should be done, maybe 2 weeks we'll see.
        I ran the mother plant for 10 weeks of flowering, but it was mostly grown outdoors. Looking forward to a break from growing! Next grow will be on my deck this summer.
        All the best in the new year!

Name:	IMG_3796.JPG
Views:	692
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	552587Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3800.JPG
Views:	732
Size:	2.59 MB
ID:	552589
        Attached Files
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks SoOrbudgal . Know that we are all thinking of you here on the opposite side of the country. Wishing you the very best and sending our support in your move.

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          My first time growing, I ran out of pots and wound up growing in 1 gallon windshield wash bottles with the top handle section cut off.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice buds!

I need to find a use for all of the cat litter jugs sitting empty downstairs, they're not round.

Winter grow just getting started. Transplanted last night into 5 gal smart pots with Biobizz Light Mix. 1 Panama from Ace seeds and 1 Sour Diesel from Nirvana. These are 10 days from popping a tap root and seem to be growing quite fast.

Comment

Braap
          braap
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            thats cool. i like the motorcycle gear head. good job

Last two plants are done and dried, jarring tonight. A disappointing Photo strawberry banana(3.35oz) and a Banana Kush auto flower(4.17oz). So with my Cinderella 99 and Black Amnesia Haze combined finished with 15.92oz....Missed it by that much! . Contemplating the next grow..not doing Autos, too expensive with lights on all the time..thinking 2 photos and try for a lb, maybe 3 just to be safe.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

Finishing up week 2 of flower in my tent. Got a couple of taller ones as most of these are all new strains to me but so far managing to keep them under control and away from the light.

Comment

ETS got the best of me. 4 day old Wedding Cake auto on the right. Had to pop a 2nd seed for the left. I dropped the first one. It's a Northern Lights auto that popped today. Hope to finish by May so I can start my outdoor summer photos.

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I have severe ETS. Good for you.

• GreenState
                GreenState commented
                Editing a comment
                I like the aluminum catch pans.. I use them, lined with butchers paper(shiney side down) to do my trimming.
                I have one ready to go, but think I may hold off for another week before taking down the GG4's. I have never had much
                luck on the strain showing amber trics, but I'm in no hurry to harvest so will keep pushing it out

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Only about 6 weeks to the end of my ETS

Haha Bowhunterwoody I'm doing that can I get one more run in before spring math also. Depends on how long mango smile wants to take I guess. Got to leave time to start garden veggie plants.
              braap

Comment

Thanks to the good advise from folks on this forum I didn't abort my first attempt at growing in 40 years. Bubba Kush will celebrate a week 5 flowering birthday tomorrow, hopefully Bubba will produce a little smoke after all. I couldn't resist popping some OG Kush seeds in coco/perlite to gain a little experience using this medium. Originally I only planted 2, they were so slow germinating that I gave up and planted 2 more. It appears all 4 will make it. I will be hauling these young ladies back north with me once things warm up!
              Grow Tent: 3' x 3' x 72", 4' x 4' x 80"
              Grow Lights: 2 x Vivosun VS1000, Vivosun VS2000, HLG 600
              Grow Medium (Bubba Kush): Coco/Perlite Hydroponics Flora Trio
              Grow Medium (White Widow): Coco/Perlite,General Hydroponics Flora Trio

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Real clean looking tent @UbeMensch i am kinda a neat freak when it comes to how floors look LOL, never know when your gonna need to eat off one ! Anyhoo that's a beauty of a Bubba Kush i grew one outdoors last summer came out OK. She was big and strong but dang wildfires keep most in smoke an ash where i'm at so below potency but i use it. I sure love the kush strains good luck

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Real clean looking tent UberMensch i am kinda a neat freak when it comes to how floors look LOL, never know when your gonna need to eat off one ! Anyhoo that's a beauty of a Bubba Kush i grew one outdoors last summer came out OK. She was big and strong but dang wildfires keep most in smoke an ash where i'm at so below potency but i use it. I sure love the kush strains good luck

• UberMensch
                UberMensch commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal - Yeah...I'm definitely a bit OCD. LOL.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X