No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been my worst year yet! The grapefruit and one mystery GSC look ok, but the granddaddy purples are sad. Oh well.....
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you kiddin Retodd i got you beat on the worst i just about clipped every branch and shaved the trunks on my out door trying to bring them back and it's working but they are small and funky.

Blue dream from garden of green. And seedsman bubba kush front.

Comment

I'm in the 7th week of 12/12. I have no idea where the seeds came from.

Comment

Seedsman blueberry in Bloom.

Comment

Well that was not fun after posting a update but needed to go back and review it erased all the photo and writings so here i go again but shorter now out of patience for doing things over lately

Pic. 5 and 6 are before i did a major over haul on all outdoor photos. I have cut out and shaved off all old growth best i can took hrs. several times over a period of about 2wks. I did not do it all in one day took parts off over time. Took 2 lbs of odd leaf, warty funky old calyx if you blow them up maybe you can see the damage i've done but really helped them recover. Still not sure they will produce much don't really care i just hated this grow this summer since i F'd up so bad early.

Pic 1, 2, 3 are after the crazy lady barber took major defoiliation and branches off. Today this is how they look. Pic 4 is a lemon haze near finish there's 3 of those on da roof in black fabric and 2 lemon skunk X that are taller than any auto i've had now. Also there a 4 white lights auto but heck i'm lucky i could find these and upload them. Giggle wants me to buy a new phone and i'm balking
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Best all day sun is on the roof. I can carry these 3gal and 5gal all day long but the larger photos are carted around the yard for sun.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you all for the very nice comments means a bunch i'm rather fond of our place lived her almost 30yrs lots more neighbors now a days. Yes the flat top roof over the patio works great all day sun. I just move them to shaded steps if it gets over 90f then it's like 120f or more up there. I use to put photo or 2 up there but i can't lift those bigger pots up 3 flights of stairs anymore LOL they must weight near 50lbs when wet. Growgood88 you are going to love that cheesecake cross what a pretty auto and fast and strong. I'm going to do those again

• Growgood88
            Growgood88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks soorbudgal if u or anyone wants any auto original northern lights s1 seeds to trade or just need some I'm looking 4 strong stuff there 15 weeks seed to harvest. Anyway pm me if interested.

Week 4 on my mainline stretchy sativa vine lol.
          the colas look like they will be awesome.
          I sure ended up with a challenging plant to control in mainline, in a 5 foot tall tent. These seeds are crazy. My friend has one outside. 9 feet 8.
          My manifold looks like a pretzel lol.

One of my mentors said I should strip it higher. Opinions?
          he thinks I should pop off those bottom four or five satellite buds
          Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 08-03-2020, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep them sativas are a challange to rein in at times LOL

So many luvely girls in this thread, outstanding all y'all!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I love them in the ground it's my all time fun memory and huge harvests Rwise i love your grows in the ground i just dig dirt

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right. It's a great community. 😁

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanx! I do luv to grow, I wish there was soil here so I did not need the risers. I was talking to a LEO the other day and he ask if I grow, I pointed to my plants and he said "where, OH!" LOL

Due to 420 deals and splurging I have a shit load of seeds. By my calculations, running a perpetual harvest it will still take almost 2yrs to try them all. Since shit happens I ended up with a lot of tent space so I’m trying something new. New strains get 2wks above ground in a cup then it’s into a 2 gallon pot in the flower tent. These 4 just got moved, 4 more just sprouted
          Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Seedaholics lol that’s funny stuff and so true

• Growgood88
            Growgood88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Any of u seedaholics got any ghost train haze. Bruce banner or grand daddy purps. In need to breed and seeking help of fellow grower help I have some fastbuds original northern lights and soon have Cinderella jack and auto daquiri lime working on now. Appreciate any help for a project..

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Two of the four pictured are Bruce Banner

Well I got called for a job out of town. Decided to chop my little white widow here is the wet yield.

I don't have a wet weight but we are guessing close to 2 ounces dry

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't you look sweet!!!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice haul need me to test any?

Everything stripped ready to be flipped soon. Heaviest defol I’ve done in one go.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            good job on the defol ,did you read the tutorial oh increasing yields by defoliating

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks OJ. I just did my own thing trying to reduce the amount of larfy buds lower down the plant. The less to trim the better!

My msnl old skool x white widow by seedsman started budding. Trying to make fem seed. I have a few free fastbuds original northern lights to give out left anyone who is interested in growing a nice big 15 week resin covered auto private message me an address. Get while supplies last lol

Comment

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            I would love some seeds😊

Comment

Msnl old skool x white widow by seedsman.

Comment

Tent girls are blooming hard..stretch is finished for the most part. 7 photos are packed in there pretty tight. lol. My first sativas are really nice..pretty full i think(seem to like the nutes backed down a bit compared to the indicas and hybrids) I have one stubby little unknown photo(smells very citrusy when i fondle it.. super lemon haze possibly) She has a fasciated stem and what looks to be a fasciated bud developing! One stem only. My outdoor girls are all over the place.. auto GG#4 is well into bud, auto Quarter pounder is showing flowers but not much yet. And Purple Ayahuasca photos are slowly flipping to flower.
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

OooooH...is my post the last one that saved?? Im gonna go buy a lottery ticket today...lol!
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag.

Tent
              Bruce Banner
              Kushy Kush
              2Cookies and cream

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X