Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice Polyploidy Greengringo

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you do this to the parent plant or did the seeds come from someone already processed? I agree , nice !

Thank you Mr furley .. wonderful aroma of strawberries..

Comment

Three week update. Plants are doing really well..thanks Mr.furley. Switched to 12/12 Nov 4, Bud's a popp'n everywhere! Defoliated twice since switch, (lower leaves and small stem, colas). Probably cut more as growth progresses. I need to tie some of the branches down again to reign in their stretch. also have to re-configure lights today so i can gain a few more inches of space from the canopy(only 15" right now). Same strain as last grow but twice as big this time. OH ya, i also started about 12 clones from the 1st defoliation..lol just cant stop myself.......no idea what im doing with these..hahaha.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Lookin wonderful, FF. Buds a-poppin!!!!!!

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a few friends that when we are defoliating we take clones then if we want some we keep them and we offer extras to each other, it keeps things going I may not want to grow a strain again for a while ,then someone calls and says i have clones lol

Very nice homegrown.

Comment

I just love frosty buds. This is White Widow 6th week of flowering.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely beautiful, kf!!!!

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice grow kingfish really love buds that look like that mate...very much my type of grow above-nice stuff mate

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks PaganRich, the white widow and the girl scout cookie got the axe last saturday. Sour Diesel will go this week and Strawberry Diesel next week.

So beautiful kingfish never did a ww before you just incouraged me to grow one..lol..photo.

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            This is my first WW. it was a freeby.

Beautiful job kingfish..just beautiful..

Comment

I gave been checking every couple of weeks. The smell is sooooo yummy..Budgal. Be careful driving to work. The deer are nuts even here. We have had four snowfalls with the first one on Halloween.😱😱😱..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks GardenLady i'm taking it really slow probley piss off the young ones but heck I drive in the slow lane pass me if you want LOL but don't ride my bumper.

Whelp...i think kingfish is gonna win this round. The plants are looking good, but not as fat a kings plants lol. It's a new light and setup so im trying to work out the kinks. Plus i did some experimenting on nute strength and burned them more than i usually do...That said these are still going to be some nice nugs! May need to add some supplemental light next grow as im using a Sun System 315 LEC in a 3x3 tent (comes to 35w/sqft).

Last pic is the blue og curing. Haven't weighed yet as they are still in the a tad too wet stage. I think they stretched too close to the light, but it's been a while so i had forgotten to train it while it was stretching and well...some of the buds foxtailed slightly. Not my best, but still wiping the cobwebs out of my brain!

Comment

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              It could be slight wind burn or even a little light stress s62 . The reason i say wind burn is because it's worse on the plant in the corner next to the clip on fan for airflow in the tent. But, this is a first grow with a new light so i've also been testing light distances so that could be causing some of the leaves to cup. It's not horrible, the plants are healthy and buds are looking good so i havent worried about it. I just keep an eye and if i notice it getting worse i raise the light and turn the airflow fan off for a while.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Tersky I'm trying to grow two more Blue OGs on my current grow.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              A very nice grow mate...really is

Hey Tersky,

Great looking flowers!

If 35w/sq ft is not enough then what are you considering?
            I just added a 110w cob to bring my coverage to 36w/sq ft.

Comment

• Farmall
              Farmall commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve had very good results with the 315LEC if you find yourself looking for a bulb, check out the Phillips master color ?? Something.. D.A.A.S.69 told me about it and it makes a difference in the spectrum intensity... you can actually see it visually yourself when you make the switch. The plant development ‘SEEMED’ fuller in the lower middle region but that sucker was around $80.00 -$90.00 if I remember correctly

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Farmall,
              That's what the owner of our local grow shop says, use the Phillips bulb as it's the best. Says he grows 30 to 40 plants at a time using the LECs.

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              Farmall You mean Philips Master Color Blue Spectrum? I have that. I'm still getting used to it so i could be doing something wrong but it's the buds in the lower middle that i'm worried about. They are lacking but the tops are good. I notice the nodes are way closer together than on HPS so maybe i need to defoliate differently next time. We'll see how it fattens up. Still got about a month to go. It's a damn good light. I'm just new to it and trying to figure it out vs MH/HPS.

Day 45, autos in a 2x2tent, with an HLG100 V2, doing fine so for, no heat, uses very little electwisity, lol
            The flowers are gonna be much more dense,harder ,come harvest time, than I thought they would.
            They smell nice.
            HappyGrowing Click image for larger version

Name:	20191119_105621.jpg
Views:	727
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	350731Click image for larger version

Name:	20191119_105621.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	350732 sorry, I didn't get them all in the pictures. I was peeking in the top of the tent, and didn't notice it .
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              I love those magenta colors! Looking awesome, my MS friend.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks mcubed476, s62, and MrFurley, for the nice words.
              That colored one, was supposed to be a CrystalCandy, from SweetSeeds, nice surprise, she's way ahead of them others.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              D.A.A.S.69 Very sweet D mate...very nice

D.A.A.S.69 happy to see your continued excellence...is that purple on “black cherry”. Had this in a Black Cherry. Sticky as heck too
            Click image for larger version

Name:	0D99000B-AC34-4043-88BD-0AB3E6E3B6F0.jpeg
Views:	724
Size:	281.3 KB
ID:	350807

Comment

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              Jesus that looks almost alien! Or some sort of sea slug lol. Damn pretty tho!

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              This is such a great picture! My trichomes on my purple Crystal METH also had purple stalks (though a little lighter and more magenta). Wasn’t sure what it meant, if anything.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Ewwww looks like a slug!! :-}

It’s actually a tiny sugar leaf about 1/2” from top of the bud.

Comment

Bang goes the Big Bang
              Shes 28” tall and 29” wide and 17 weeks since sprouting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	90BB1F52-9857-4065-A28A-F0191864B80B.jpeg
Views:	722
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	351144Click image for larger version

Name:	B386C72C-9390-46D6-8FC3-6785F422E8D3.jpeg
Views:	707
Size:	3.47 MB
ID:	351145
              There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
              1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
              2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
              3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X