No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200719_112318.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	429626Click image for larger version  Name:	20200719_112310(0).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	429627Click image for larger version  Name:	20200719_112302.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	429628Day 60 for the DGxWC out in the greenhouse and she is 44 inches tall. Grown in soil and only given weak nutes a couple times. She is starting to fatten up some and showing frost. 3/4 weeks to go most likely. Not worried about time frames too much. She is ready when she is ready.
    Last edited by JohnEmad; 07-19-2020, 06:09 PM.
    Current grows:
    Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
    White Widow clones

Comment

Well hello time for a Sunday weed photo show. #1 is a 4 photo period grow of mixed indica hybrids waiting till back left gets bigger couple weeks then flip. I got 2 in there going to be big but wanted to get a full tent before flip. #2 my other tent with 4 white light autos almost 3 wks gave them their first feed of ff grow big & mega crop #3 are 2 very large lemon skunk autos at 5wks and 3 lemon haze auto at wk. 8 from seed.

#4 & 5 are some of the reveg gals yes getting growth but they are just a " curiosity " grow not expecting any thing of a harvest but just watching this change as i've not seen it for a very very long time. It's hot hot to us around here now mid 90's but that river is snow melt from way up North Umpqua and it's really cold.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        Gonna be swimming in buds before long!!

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        hope those outside photos figure out what they are supposed to do for ya. Shame if all they do is get big and green. But the others look real nice..

Right JohnEmad they are just garden plants to me can't throw them until i see them to the end maybe December greenhouse LOL
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 4x4x8 tent -veg.& flower - 2 viparspectraR450 =400watts from the wall they say?
      1 3x3x6 tent- seedlings veg t-5, CFL 54watt w/reflector for clone station. And 2 viparspectar 450r for veg. lights do to poor build with drivers bloom lights go out so no flowering.

Comment

The tent ladies are 2 weeks after flip..stretching hard, but im keeping the dominant stems bent so i can maintain a decent canopy thru flower. Did a LsT yesterday and a defol tonight. Nice canopy so far and still have another foot of headroom if needed. Im enjoying the outdoor plants..lol. pretty easy..rain water and pond filter gunk.. no ph testing, no Nutes.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice fishing hut
        2 Viperspectra 600 LED
        45W Root Farm grow/seedling light
        4 Vivosun oscillating fans
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        4" Vivosun fan/filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag
        FloraNectar
        Lost Coast Plant Therapy(WPM, Thrips,Mites,Aphids etc)

Current Grow
        3 outdoor Purple Ayahuasca (Barneys)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          that is one full tent are you planning on defoliating some .. in the 4th and 5th pics whats the story with the green ties ,did you use them for safety while supper cropping just curious

• homegrown
          homegrown commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi oldjarhead100, pics 1 and 2 are before and after defol + Lst. I'm just going easy right now with the defol until they finish stretching and training. And i'v been using the soft ties to mimic a supercrop, without actually having to damage the stem at all. The plants still react the same, decent canopy, all the bud sites head straight up, tip turns up, and the plant doesnt have to spend any extra energy repairing itself.. Errrr thats what im thinking anyway...worked well last grow.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I did a week 3 defoil in bloom and posted pictures and I got a comment from Nebula asking if I was going to defoil more ,so I did and never looked back lol

From seeds a friend sent me.

Comment

• Growgood88
          Growgood88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Best shit in the country round here right now. Next is northern lights

Skunk Xl entering second week of flower. Im so happy like a little child on Christmas. Growing outside in pot. Fertilizer during vegetation was hesi pro TNT(Not organic) now using PK Power plant(organic) for flower
        Attached Files

Comment

Day 81 Purple Kush Autoflowers

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0836.JPG
Views:	120
Size:	898.8 KB
ID:	430216Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0834.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	430217Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0837.JPG
Size:	964.5 KB
ID:	430218Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0838.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	430219Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0839.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	430220Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0835.JPG
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	430221Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0840.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	430222Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0841.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	430223Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0843.JPG
Views:	101
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	430224Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0842.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	430225Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0846.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	430229Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0847.JPG
Views:	100
Size:	839.4 KB
ID:	430228Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0845.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	838.7 KB
ID:	430227Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0844.JPG
Views:	104
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	430226
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GardenLady
            GardenLady commented
            Editing a comment
            @Canuck Wow those are some huge buds. 😳what size pots are you using?

• 420chicano
            420chicano commented
            Editing a comment
            Awesome 👏

aging to perfection.
          Current grows:
          Photo: SeedStockers GG #4 & Wedding Cake.
          White Widow clones

Comment

Yummmm! 😜 Purple Kush.

Comment

this is the saddest picture I've ever taken ,imagine walking into your grow and finding it like this WTF the brown is my weed plants .
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GardenLady
                GardenLady commented
                Editing a comment
                Awe. That's sad..😧😧

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                I dont know what happened I'm going to find some weeds that are affected by this spray them with the mix if they die then Ill spray with each ingredient ,all of the other plants we sprayed that day then came back and washed them off took damage ,some will live and maybe produce something but what a mistake that was so EVEN IF YOU HAVE USED SOMETHING BEFORE TEST IT ANYWAYS to avoid things like this

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                man that would be so disappointing. Good thing you have lots on the grow.

My dark devil autoflower, grown outdoors from start. Showing off some cool coloration. She smells very much like the hash I used to get in the 90s.
              Last edited by swegrow; 07-21-2020, 01:43 PM.
              Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                shes looking great ,take your time curing this stuff its worth the wait

• Greenlivin
                Greenlivin commented
                Editing a comment
                Looks like she’s happy and healthy.

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks.

Plant 1 of 2. Harvest tentatively set for 12 days from today.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	8ED47347-A57A-408D-843B-D1BF23B04CE6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.35 MB ID:	430847
              Current Grow:
              Northern Lights Xtreme and $100 OG
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Mars Hydro TS-3000 LED
              Hydroponic DWC
              GH Flora Trio - CalMag
              Hydroguard, PH down
              Perfect PH: Bud Candy, Big Bud & Flawless Finish

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Lovely just a beauty

• MagicMike66
                MagicMike66 commented
                Editing a comment
                That’s an amazing looking plant! You’re gonna need an army to trim her 😄

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                They are photo feminized seeds. Harvest in about a week. 🙃 The trimming brigade has been notified.

Plant 1 of 4 from absolute random bag seed, Mainlined to a 16 top —- Just starting to flower —- I’ll build the seed to current journal eventually.
              Attached Files

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
                FunkyButtLovin commented
                Editing a comment
                You did a great job with the plant, and even better coming up with that username! hahaha I love it.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                That plant looks great! Most grown outdoors end up looking like a small tree. Repost pics once it’s close to harvest please. I’ve never seen a outdoor plant that’s been mainlined. Those buds will be huge!!!!

• EthnicColeslaw
                EthnicColeslaw commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you for the polite comments about the plant :-)
                And I’m proud of my username, I was trying to describe a food dish to someone and it sounded funny.

I will post more pics Into flower later on, unfortunately I only can get to them once a week. Or sooner because this thing is flowering much much earlier then my 3 other plants.

Yeah I mainlined For outdoors because I can’t quit screwing with the plants and I’m pretty sure they’d be eight feet tall if I didn’t train.
                Plus I wanted bigger and less buds. My last and first harvest 2 years ago brought me way way too many little buds.

well there is hope for most of the woods girls here is a before and after of one of the plants that I sprayed in my green house, there not going to yield pounds but maybe a zip or 2 , heres a good one I mixed up a jar of the spray that killed and damaged my woods/green house girls and sprayed some weeds didn't affect them at all then when the sun came out I sprayed some more still didn't affect any so why did it kill so many so fast baffling
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Damn OJ i'm said for you i know you got backups but dang all the work you done to them.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                all the work was training for the next one it bothered me for a week after but kinda laughing about it now

Small forrest.
              Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes i was thinking about you and your " forest " worries. I use to be scared of nosey neighbors but found out they smoke pot but did not grow it so i now have bartering going on with them. I trade it, i don't really put a price tag on it i know the value but there's also lots of good garden plants, tools or already cut firewood or baked goods it feels good to just give away when i have abundance.

• swegrow
                swegrow commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal Thats a good deal! I give mine away to friends for free usually. I dont smoke that much.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                SoOrbudgal a ounce or so for a couple loads of already cut firewood would be a steal if you ask me lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X