No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first attempt ever. These are Mango Haze clones placed in grow tent 4/26. I am planning on starting the flowering state on 5/30. I have been doing some defoliation and training since topping on 5/4

Comment

• jaxjags64109
      jaxjags64109 commented
      Editing a comment
      The bulbs are just watering bulbs to help keep me from overwatering. I will spread them out a little bit and I was also thinking I should raise the net once I switch to flowering. Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate the feedback.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome jaxjags64109 well done for a first timer. Clones are abit wilder than seed grown. If you master them a seed grow will surprise you and teach you alot about training photoperiods. I just love them.

• johnb1963
      johnb1963 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job Jax, just my thought, but you may want to lose the water balls. The theory is you want the soil to dry out in-between watering. If the roots are alway wet you may get root rot.

Flowering day 17, did some serious defoliation and supercropping so she is looking a bit ravaged.

Comment

Update on flower tent.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20240521_155544.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	622840 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240520_121641_Chrome.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	622839
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      1x flo-see
      2x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

Hello my friends, it's day 52 of flowering for these lovely ladies. Patients is a virtue!!! But I'm dying to get high LOL.
        Attached Files

Comment

The supercropped mother Orange zkittles x Sour Diesel, "looks like it was hit by a broom." Ha!

I moved the pot over out past the light edge and folded the entire plant over under the light and have brutally wound it through and tied it to the net. It's still a mess and needs a pound of squashed stems and leaves removed from it...it is currently a mold paradise. I have removed two garbage bags from her so far

Name:	20240523_230334.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	622978

Name:	20240523_230038.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	622977
          Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
          Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
          Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
          Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Exposing bud sites on this thing is a nightmare. Too much foliage stacked on top of each other, a foliage sandwich.

• changeofpace2014
            changeofpace2014 commented
            Editing a comment
            Dam! You Bulley ...

I learned you have to set them up right from the beginning - I only use 3 gallon fabric pot to help keep them smaller (that s my story any how). And 24 light helps to when they are in veg...

I miss a tall tent!!

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            I've never had to fold an entire plant over 90⁰. It worked well. The really large stem I tried to fold, maybe a bit over an inch thick, failed because I ring barked it..the rest have done well and some of them look totally stuffed..quite a few snappedbut they are still going strong.Floor to underside of lights is 7'6" or 2250mm roughly. Lights are 30" above the canopy at full height now.

Starting to harden off the outdoor photos today. They're getting way too big for the 3x3 with the Grape Ice Cream auto in there too. Been 50 days from seed. G2f 's auto is flowering nicely. This batch of ffhf soil is pretty hot. Been 7 weeks and I haven't fed the photos yet. Super dark green still. Gave the auto a little bloom. She's getting frosty. The bigger photo is the Super Skunk. The other two are GG4, the little one is two weeks later for a relative. Been holding off the final pot for the photos till I can get them out of the tent for good. Probably Sunday.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
            Bowhunterwoody commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks SoOrbudgal. Yea the outside branches against the walls are getting much less light now and are a little flimsy. We'll see. I think I started these about two weeks too early. This Happy Frog soil is acting like Ocean Forest. Really hot. No burnt tips yet just some clawing and DARK.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I have never used that soil, yes it's very popular here too. I know i put mine out now too early but like you i ran outta space in my tent and these need transplant badly, pretty dang root bound on my clones man i tell ya i just get too much in a hurry. I'm looking at some photo seeds now for the future. But i still have a small amount of reg. seeds that were gifted to me. I just hate wasting time sexing them.

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            A choice selection of cultivars you have there and they are doing very well. I hope the weather is kind to you.

About 35 days old now, and growing like weeds. Had an issue a while back, after i switched to veg nutes...a couple of them really showed it too. Turned out my pH tester was one full point off, so instead of what i thought was 6.2 was actually 7.2. But...they didnt skip a beat! Everyone is healthy and lush...and need a slight trim. probably gonna have to relocate the photos outdoors before the autos can finish. Didnt really think that thru
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Starting to swell. Switching to plain water here on out. Lost track of what day it is. They are putting my filter to the test. Almost there...I can see the finish line.

Nevermind. It's been 61 days since sprouting....checked the dates on the photos.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Radeon; 05-24-2024, 10:43 AM.

Comment

This plant keeps amazing me with how it's turning out. Day 21 of flowering. Everything turned up after the last supercropping sesh.session. The plant from bottom to top is only 15 inches tall.
              Last edited by Indelacio; 05-24-2024, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I love your method of filling the tent. Nice work

Starting week 8 tomorrow. The end is near and I can't wait.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                Very pretty.

• FurnaceBoi
                FurnaceBoi commented
                Editing a comment
                Ckbrew Yes, I have definitely learned about patience. They aren't ready yet. Just a few amber here and there.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Beautiful man

Repairs have been ongoing for the WW x SD

Below are the repairs I did a couple of months ago.

Repair #1 split down the middle 3 months ago. It was maybe a ½" thick stem and I taped it with teflon like all of them. The stem is now a bit over 1½" thick and it's holding it firmer now than when I first did it but not restricting transport of goodies.

Name:	20240527_002648.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	623216

Repair number 2 was completely snapped off and after I taped it up it wanted to lean and grow in the opposite direction...so that where it's at now

Name:	20240527_002808.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	623218 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240527_002759.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	623217

No 3 just broke when I looked at it. If you look at the last pic above # 3 you can see another node above it the snapped right off and I found it in the coco too late. Same with just above number 2, another completely snapped off I say too late.

Splint below first pic and same repair without splint 2nd pic just taped.

Name:	20240527_002709.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	623220 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240527_002723.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	623219

So I dont expect huge yields from this one, maybe 10 to 12oz.

This one has stretched a lot. Its now the tallest of 3, it's actually getting too tall and I hit it with Max light from the flip to minimise that.

Name:	20240527_010202.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	3.24 MB
ID:	623221

Fingers crossed I don't snap it off at the base by accident.

Attached Files
              Flower Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting and climate automated. Hand watering.
              Veg Cupboards: ​​​​​​Two 4x2x6H cupboards. SF2000 Evo in each. Climate controlled and automated. Hand watering
              Aeroponics Low Pressure Bucket: 20W LED. 5 clones
              Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 2 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower stretch over sativa x in flower room.
              Medium: Coco/perlite, mix of 13gal & 7.2gal pots, no drains
              Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD (harrvested dry 22oz), 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa x, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem in veg cupboards & 3x WW x SD & 2 OZ x SD in Aeroponics bucket.
              Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.

Comment

• johnb1963
                johnb1963 commented
                Editing a comment
                I use duct tape. Never fails!

• No3odiesShad0w
                No3odiesShad0w commented
                Editing a comment
                Thems some THICCCCC stalks 💪💪

3 week mark since switch.

Comment

2 more days....they getting fat fast...
                Attached Files

Comment

So i just made a post three days ago..plants were doing well. I switched to bloom nutes, did a slight deflo on any great big fan leaves and tied them down. What the hell is happening!.....at this rate it'll be a jungle in another couple weeks. Slow the fak down girls. Autos and photos are keeping pace. cant tell which is which without the sticker
                  Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                  Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                  6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                  Canna Coco/perlite
                  General Hydroponics Flora Series
                  Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
                  Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
                  Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• Bluey
                    Bluey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I know what you mean, it's a lot of work and you have to do it for weeks and weeks after flip until she stops throwing out new growth.

But think of what's to come. It makes it worth it hey.

Here is tent update. Wk 2.5 flower.

Name:	20240529_114049.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	4.27 MB
ID:	623491
                  These clones transitioned faster than their mothers
                  4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
                  1x Slapz
                  1x Quikz
                  1x flo-see
                  2x 2B blunt
                  1x persian pie

Comment

• HobbitGDF
                    HobbitGDF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lol. Thx.
                    These are probably the biggest plants I've grown and the fullest I've gotten my 4x4.

• Bluey
                    Bluey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a great looking tent

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice full house

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X