X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting week 4 flower today.
    did week 3 defoliation.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 04-30-2024, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice training

38 days from sprouting. Flipped about week ago. Ppfd at 700, rh 55, temp 75, 12/12. Terp Tea every 72 hours. I don't see much stretch going on. Just getting bushy. Way different than GG4. Now the wait...

Comment

Mrs. Bluey & I have been busy.

Wet trimmed Franklin 's autos over 3days, removed all trichome encrusted sugars and hung in the basement, trim on cardboard.

Got plenty of sugars but not sure what to make with it. Butter seems like a waste given the trichome density on them. Suggestions welcome. I have a gallon of 99.9% Iso I can work with also.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_042150.jpg Views:	6 Size:	1.61 MB ID:	621019 Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_042433.jpg Views:	5 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	621020
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_042246.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.79 MB ID:	621021

Training the random sativa (edit. I am now 100% confident this is not a sativa but one of two sativa indica crosses I did about 6 years ago) regular seed looks like it will be female but I think it will be slow to develop as the tap has a 360⁰ turn in it.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_041806.jpg Views:	5 Size:	3.40 MB ID:	621022
      Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel coming along nicely too.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_041801.jpg Views:	5 Size:	3.34 MB ID:	621023
      And the mother of all mothers needs a huge trim, Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. 6ft tall and bushy as. Been topped over a dozen times so will need a huge cut back and I'll flower it with the above two.
      It's drinking me out of water and nutes taking over 2 gal/day in a 7.4gal pot
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_041828.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.78 MB ID:	621024
      On the dark side of this big'en the leaves are showing neglect below
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20240502_041916.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.63 MB ID:	621025
      Clones from above plant now with roots up to 4ft long still in cloning bucket showing signs of what I think is wildly varying pH with the yellow spots on a couple of leaves. Still giving flowers nutes + Si at 0.3EC. Not sure if that's the correct approach or not.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	17145900128854796616007416223245.jpg Views:	5 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	621026

One happy grower here. Will be jarring the bud for cure starting tomorrow.

Edit. Just did a test jar on the first harvest and RH shot up to 66% in the jar in under a minute so maybe tomorrow will be too soon. Will test again in 24hrs time.
      Last edited by Bluey; 05-01-2024, 05:27 PM.
      Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
      Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
      Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
      Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
      Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
      Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I would kill to have that much room to grow. Growing in a 6 ft tent with light and vent system sucks. I'm so tempted to get a 4x4x80. Just that little 8 inches and 2 extra square feet is a big deal. I am getting the impression I'm severely limited on weight because of my grow space.

Comment

• Bluey
          Bluey commented
          Editing a comment
          That I am fortunate.

The sativa x random and the WWxAK47 are now too large for 3x3. By the time I flip, the canopy on each will be about 3x4 and I'll be out of space again. The grow has taken a bit of damage just from me trying to move about in a 7x11 room. I've lost two main colas from breakages. Still hopeful of over a pound each though all going well.

Yeah same issue. I just flipped week ago and stretch started today. I can tell 12/12 has got em growing now. Already running out of width. GG4 ran out of height. With the Girl Scout Cookies they need width space, not height. I'm interested to see yield because the one on the left has massive amounts of bud sites. One on the right seems to have slightly more vertical growth. My net kind of getting them even now. If I just had that damn extra couple cubic feet. Give them some breathing room. They all up in each other's buisness now. Too close for comfort.
        Last edited by Radeon; 05-02-2024, 12:33 PM.

Comment

The problem is I'm 5 weeks in and my plants are filling up my tent width wise. That means less light to lower branches. If I had 2 plants still but with an extra 6" of space between the plants and walls of the tent means more light to lower branches. If it get wide at 4 weeks to where light can't penetrate the top canopy I'm losing yield. I'll still grow 2, but that extra space is going to allow them to receive more light on the lowers, thus increasing yield without in increasing plant number.

Comment

Well this recent attempt at autos has been interesting. My Night Queen and Chem Dog were starving to death on plain water. I thought it was just me over watering but after watching them turn light green after a few days i said fuk it and gave them some nutes. Duuuh, they were just hungry. Just cleaned the tent and re-potted the ladies into 5 gal coco/perlite. Gonna take them a minute to stretch their roots but now they have the big light to bask in. Whatdayawanna bet this tent is gonna get out of control in about 6 weeks lol
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
            Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
            Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Trimmed the Tangie today after a 4 day dry cycle in the Cannatrol. It smells absolutely amazing like fresh tangerines 🍊 I hope this time the orange terps get more preserved not like with the Mandarin Zkittlez. They go back into the unit for another 4 day cure cycle. After that is the storage/long cure cycle. So far this investment seems put is worth every penny. I can't wait for the first smoke!!
              she wasn't huge but there's at least 1.5oz to 2oz minimum. They're nice solid buds for a sativa dom cultivar.
              Last edited by No3odiesShad0w; 05-03-2024, 12:15 AM.
              Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
              ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
              Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
              MAC1 (Blimburn)
              Sweet Zombie (Blimburn) *autoflower
              Acapulco Gold (B/W Label NASC) *autoflower

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
              T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
              🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

• User420111
                User420111 commented
                Editing a comment
                I got some Tangie coming up too! They do indeed smell just like tangerines. Looks great!

• No3odiesShad0w
                No3odiesShad0w commented
                Editing a comment
                I had some with my buddy after only SEVEN DAYS SINCE I CHOPPED HER DOWN. 🔥🔥 Just absolutely 🔥🔥. Didn't cough a single time. She def needs a few more days but OMG a 7 day cure and it's smokable like THIS??? Absolutely amazing. The Cannatrol is worth every freaking penny.

• No3odiesShad0w
                No3odiesShad0w commented
                Editing a comment
                User420111 I hope your Tangie comes out as good as this one. Sending good vibes🌈. Because this Tangie is absolutely mouth watering.

Starting a new flowering cycle using NebulaHaze modified manifold process. First time I've trained my plant this way and I think it turned out great. This plant is only 4 weeks old. I had been using the nugbuckets method but vegetating times were too long.

Comment

• No3odiesShad0w
                No3odiesShad0w commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a nice fold you got going on there👍. Gonna have some big colas there!

• o0644
                o0644 commented
                Editing a comment
                is that dwc?

• Indelacio
                Indelacio commented
                Editing a comment
                o0644 yessir, rdwc with a control tank with auto dosing on the outside of the tent.

43 days from spouting. Been on 12/12 for about 10 days. Stretch is happening but no need for lst. They are staying compact. Don't know if it's from strain or new light. Very close nodes on left plant compared to right. But they evening out now. Should be seeing hairs any day now. Terp Tea every 72 hours. Half gallon of plain in-between. Ppfd at 800. Slowly lollipopping.
              Last edited by Radeon; 05-06-2024, 06:11 PM.

Comment

My 2 plants be happier in a bigger space. 43 days in and they are so fat no light can get down below. Should have at least 6 inches of space between wall and plant. Otherwise, what good is the Mylar if light can't get to the leaves?

Comment

Starting week 5 flower. What is this new problem lol.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Indelacio
                    Indelacio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's either light/heat stress, or more likely a nutrient problem.

• Bluey
                    Bluey commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You've given it way too much Fe followed by too much H²O and now you have some serious Fe²O³

Need more info. Grow medium?

Comment

Cut back the 6' mother and cleaned her up. Still big

Click image for larger version

Name:	20240508_223603.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	621643

Name:	20240508_223449.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	621644
                    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
                    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
                    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
                    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
                    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Took the below clones from the above mother. In the bucket for 8 weeks and potted into their new pots and homes about 30hrs ago. They seem to like it.

Name:	20240509_180833.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	621668 Click image for larger version

Name:	20240509_180822.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	4.28 MB
ID:	621669

Need to be topped but will allow for roots to establish first.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X