No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright here is last years the budded ones and now this year I just got today my female pre sexed I found 8 pre tiny things but they are there! Moved to new area ready for it no different sun or light schedule.

I’ll update when it’s flowering. Photos with this post with buds are last years. 👌

First 3 are pre-flowers found 15 minutes ago~ zoom in and if you can’t see them you need to do a pre sex update! This is how early it stars and they won’t show to naked eye properly for another week. It’s actually flowering early than I want… but hopefully it’s just grows big and juicy it’s in a airpruning pot/homemade. Drilled holes it’s working I can see root clumps happening and the growth is good starting to see it wanting to stretch when the flowers start properly and the veg stage goes to flowering.

any tips to do now? Like trim leaves or leave them all on as I have done the method taking 1-3 a time over the veg stage. Just the ones shadowing the lower to much essentially large fans or small bad leaves or ones growing inward toward the stem I take off, not all but the ones getting in the way or broken. Since outdoors they get hit with some strong winds but nothing too serious. Also it was planted too low in the pot for LST so some leaves ended up below the rim and rubbing the rim causing damage. But the plants are so vigorous it’s a weed many forget this. Yes over watering will kill underwater will kill to much nutes can kill no nute can kill. But likely it will grow from the rain and if unlucky die in the sun. However we don’t want to just plant and do nothing and see what happens. You can. I recommend it as experiment but use bag seeds or whatever. Put in or dog a hole and fill with good soil. About 1m square. Can be half this but this is best about 1FT maybe more in the centre deep. Can be more depends how much filler soil you have. Then plant it and make sure it has water absorb and continual nutrient release if you want a chance which most fertilizers do have often yellow balls that pop with liquid in them lasting years sometimes before they are used up completely. But most times about 6 months or 3 months they recommend add more to the soil or pot mix etc. b it that’s like all
    companies they want you use more to buy more..

ok rant over sorry lol hope you enjoy these pics the first grow last year was my first grow ever and I did a LST Topping and bending tech to get a bent plant that then grew upwards on stretch looked weird haha but kept it small.

The other buds and flowering were last years 2022-2023 summer crop. Legal to grow here 2 plants per person up
    to 4 plants per house or 2 per 2 people. Then it’s 4 maximum if more residents live there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22EFCC97-3229-4DE9-ACE5-E30667942ACC.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	613620

Name:	316FD2FD-A85C-4B1D-A025-73AEE3D403FD.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	613615

Name:	D7FE1CC3-7775-434B-B26A-DD41BEF70663.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	613614

Name:	3DE7E247-3915-403B-B62B-F8AA079AC5B4.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	613613

Name:	22EFCC97-3229-4DE9-ACE5-E30667942ACC.jpg
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	613621

Name:	C77B7124-B881-40AE-82D6-C4D2E15EB4C1.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	2.69 MB
ID:	613616
    Ok here are my old ones last year

Name:	18ACACC5-035F-4EB0-8AFF-EECDFABC5F82.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	365.2 KB
ID:	613617

Name:	703B81D6-7801-4DD5-BBD0-8EAF87E07FA9.jpg
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	613619

Name:	A75D69E6-F0ED-401D-944C-8FE3287FE349.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	2.13 MB
ID:	613618
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BU2B View Post
      Now at 5 days at full 12/12 and loaded with preflowers. Here they are at their preflowering defoliation and again 12 hours later

Name:	IMG_0977.jpg
Views:	415
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	613212

Name:	IMG_0982.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	613211
      Hey man nice pics wondering how many times you topped this plant ? I assume you did or is this just LST other techs? Thanks

Comment

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        Topped 3 times- apical plus both main branches

It's get tough or die. In the old basement. This is what's left from ten clones..

image widget
      SF 35X47X70 tent
      SF1000 X4
      AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
      AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
      FFOF Soil
      FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
      GH Flora Series
      3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
      Gelato Cake
      Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• BU2B
        BU2B commented
        Editing a comment
        ROTFLMFAO- not much left of ‘em that’s for sure 😆 there’s no picture

• 12HourPower
        12HourPower commented
        Editing a comment
        Yo grow no show bro 🤔

LegaliseAus Topped 3 times- apical plus both main branches

Name:	IMG_8105.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	613670

Comment

Name:	20240207_140800.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	4.66 MB
ID:	613835
        Day 3 since flip. Growdots are doing great job keeping them healthy.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Man they look healthy!

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          I used grow dots in the beginning and it's water only since. Some recharge and molasses. Water only the whole grow. It's been one of the healthiest grows I've ever done.

Week 3 of flowering starts this weekend 😁✌️

Name:	IMG_1044.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	613912

Comment

• Mollisol
          Mollisol commented
          Editing a comment
          Look great!

Beautiful .

Comment

Ok. What's going on with this?

It's a Red CBD x AK47 auto

Has it gone to flower?

Name:	20240210_094207.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	3.54 MB
ID:	613942

Apial growth has stopped...wasn't me. Honest.
          Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
          Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
          Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
          Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
          Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
          Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Will that grow again?

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            It's still alive and appears to be growing a bit. It was treated the same as 3 other seeds from the same plant and they are doing fine, no issues. They are up to 5th or 6th leaf now and 3 times the size. I'll keep it going for a bit and see what happens. I suspect it was stress induced as I did push them early with light and nutes.

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            It's still growing. Instead of top growth it's started growing out at the rear of the lower node leaf. It's as if it has been topped. Not likely anything at all will come of it but it's fun to watch it's weirdness

Day 25 since flip for the ladies. Back left to right. Slurricane #7, masterpiece, raising cane,
          front
          Josh og x ogd tester from in house, climax from the domestic violence asshole, trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato tester from fisherman.
          Quick reference. The owner of Beleaf was recently exposed to be a piece of shit. He was caught on video cursing and then striking his at the time 18 year old girlfriend. He is 47. It's all over YouTube. Just look up beleaf domestic violence. WARNING it's hard to listen to. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240211_135736083_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.32 MB ID:	614038 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20240211_133749553_HDR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.87 MB ID:	614039 He then attempted to clear it up by saying she stole money from him. Most of the seed banks have dropped him. North Atlantic is donating all proceeds of the sale of their stock of seeds from him to domestic violence charities. I encourage you to not give this dirtbag a dime of your money.
          Last edited by Going2fast; 02-11-2024, 02:27 PM.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Having been on the receiving end of such violence for 43yrs i finally had him sent to jail and we divorced. All is good i'm blessed with a great family and friends who've supported me emotionally through the nightmare.
            Now back to your gigantic grow LOL my goodness how the hell do you do it. It's a love i know just growing natures bounty keeps me healthy and my mind hopefull. Karma is good

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            I won't be supporting those responsible for domestic abuse and support and encourage all to call it out. It takes courage.

On another note, if any person reading this has a tendency towards violence or abusing family or partners, seek help!

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah it's all over instagram. He was 45 when he started dating a 16yr old. When he got busted beating her he had been with her for 2yrs already. So he's a chomo and women beater. There are a lot of seedbanks dropped him and alot of them are sending money to domestic violence places.
            Your plants look great.

Day 9 since flip. Humidity is running high. Need to upgrade my inline fan system. Right now it's 4in. In a 4x4

Name:	20240213_120656.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	4.63 MB
ID:	614150
          Plus I have clones a week old (no roots yet) in the other tent.
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Fighting the same problem myself. May upgrade to an 8" system during summer break. Can't wait to see what you do o with these.

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Fighting the same problem myself. May upgrade to an 8" system during summer break. Can't wait to see what you do with these.

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok so the problem was my ac infinity controller 69
            It malfunctioned and wouldn't run the fan. So I plugged the fan directly into power source and everything is better. Went from 71%rh to 50%rh
            So I am going to stick with the 4in for now. It's always worked before. The fce4800 doesn't run very hot.

Whatchall smoking tonight?

Name:	IMG_20240213_173728993.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	614182 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20240213_173641843_HDR.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	614183
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Omg! That's awesome. How is it? My Tatooine donuts were the best plants out of my last grow. The strongest medz.

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm trying to still find that 1st pheno I found. Been hunting thru the f2s. I made some f3s but it's just not what pheno I want to breed with so I'm not using the f3s

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            She's awesome. Super dense indica buds. She held the coffee and dark chocolate terps nicely. Great pain relief. Definitely a Netflix and chill lady.

Hi all.

Here I am at day 50 of flower. Still giving 2/3 nutes. Lights are about 14 inches. Spider Farmer recommends 12 -16 for flower.

Maybe I should drop the lights an inch or two? I don't know? I don't want to burn them. But I feel like they should be a lot fatter, then they are now.

Pic of the last surviving clones lol...
          Attached Files
          SF 35X47X70 tent
          SF1000 X4
          AC Infinity 6 inch exaust fan
          AC Infinity ocillating fan X2
          FFOF Soil
          FF Soil Trio. and CalMag
          GH Flora Series
          3 and 5 gallon fabric pots

Mango Sherbert
          Gelato Cake
          Grape Icecream auto by going2fast

Comment

• Bluey
            Bluey commented
            Editing a comment
            Buds looks pretty good in the first pic.

Maybe get temps no higher than 24⁰C

Is the airflow in the tent moving the buds around a bit?

Try 5 gal pots instead of 3 for higher yields

• Mollisol
            Mollisol commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes. Oscillating fans are at 1/2 speed now. Just gently moving them around a bit as they sweep by.

My first inside. AutoFlower Purple lemonade and Forbidden Runtz. I am feeling nervous but after switching them to 19/5 light schedule a few days ago, I can see the difference in size of buds. Maybe I’m partial 😝

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Whatever floats the boat and works 20-4, 19-5,18-6 long light with rest just like mother nature intended. Hope you had a good learning experience with growing and enjoy your harvest. You did 100x better than most of the new growers i've seen come in here. At least you can follow directions.

Kind of a scraggly looking bunch now. I'm throwing caution to the wind,... Nutes,..max per water! Raised the lights and cranked them up...im givin her all she's got captain....lol. I'll see how they deal with the change, can always do some tinkering if i get complaints. Think were looking at another month or so.
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
          Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
          Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            Thats a good looking canopy. Tall colas. Should get some more height in a month. Nice set up too!

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Bring on the photons.

5 GSC, week 5 of flower.

peace.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Cheeba; 02-17-2024, 03:39 PM.
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X