No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would only load 2 picts. So here is a couple more.
    DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
    TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
    Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
    10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
    50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
    8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
    2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
    w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
    2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
    2"x4"cyl.stones in buckets, 8"disk in reservoirs
    GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
    Photo Grow #2 = Blue Dream and Black Widow

Comment

First AutoPot grow is a wrap. Gorilla Glue from ILGM, PPP training, 12wk veg, 326g
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 11-22-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice training and congrats on doing it in Autopots. Maybe not a pound but way above average of my grows.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! The AutoPot system kinda made me a lazy grower last run but it’s what I needed at the time

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a big difference between lazy and efficient. There are similar characteristics in each but I am to efficient to find the lazy.

Here’s the other two plants from the July 20th pic. Purple Kush day 54 of flower. This strain grows SOOOOOO slow but worth the wait if you have time for a long veg

Comment

Autos getting closer, fattening up nicely

Comment

I snuck in this morning and grabbed this last photo before tomorrow's harvest.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	A820F9E6-DD25-455C-9424-D6007A61029A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.59 MB ID:	548217
          Last edited by BU2B; 11-27-2021, 06:08 AM.
          "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
          GWE4ME

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            I’ve grown Banana Kush a few times and it’s by far the leafiest (if that’s not a word it is now, I’ll provide definition if needed) strain I’ve grown. Tell me what you think after trimming her up. Looks great as always 👍🏻👍🏻

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            That is impressive dude. Can't wait for the final weigh in. When you harvest can you take some pix of the individual branches. It is still hard to see the buds that are deep down inside the plants, would like to see them. This method goes against many things I have read about training, but the proof of results is here in front of our eyes.

Just harvested today.
          Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks like my hanging room such a great feeling to harvest your own weed an smoke it.

• BigOlBug
            BigOlBug commented
            Editing a comment
            Agreed!!!

Harvest pics.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	0D362F46-7A28-4F4D-B10D-CAD25EFE6A21.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.88 MB ID:	548333 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_149086.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	548334
          For pictures of flowers - please click the link to the grow journal. I’ve been hogging Mr.furley ‘s forum as of late. A ton of great growers out there. You deserve your time and I love looking at your photos.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...303#post548303
          Last edited by BU2B; 11-28-2021, 10:45 AM.
          "I can't stop thinking big, I can't stop thinking big. In a world where I feel so small. I can't stop thinking big." Caravan | RUSH
          GWE4ME

Comment

First attempt at a complete indoor grow. Bruce Banner auto. Week 9. FFOF soil. Tons of pH problems from week 5 on. Couldn't seem to get it under control. Think I overwatered for a while and caused some root issues that I miss diagnosed as deficiencies thus making it worse. Leaves look awful, crumbling like light stress probably from all the crap I tried to throw at the problems. Still got some usable bud and it smells great. Very sticky with lots of cloudy and a few amber. Flushing now.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh wow Bowhunterwoody your first indoor auto and first indoor grow to harvest? Well you done just great a big whoopty doobie to you man, enjoy.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice looking auto, congrats.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Never have'in grown one and only seeing pics posted here, my impression of autos is hit and miss.
              But it looks like you've gotten a hit with this one!

Very nice my friend with two passions in common. They look tasty to me. Bb is on the menu for me one day.

Comment

Time to show the grow ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211125_175545.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	859.8 KB
ID:	548656Click image for larger version

Name:	20211201_193233.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	2.75 MB
ID:	548657

Name:	20211125_175526.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	2.21 MB
ID:	548658

Attached Files

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Impressive. Whatcha got growing? I'm getting the itch, just need some extra energy, one of these days soon.

• billyboy
                billyboy commented
                Editing a comment
                That is Skunk #1 in the pics. I have Super Silver Haze and G-13 on deck for the New Year's Grow. I should be harvesting the Skunk #1 by December 8th

• homegrown
                homegrown commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey billyboy, just wondering if your skunk #1 is living up to its name? Does it smell like skunk in flower? I have fond memories of real skunk weed...Nasty smelly shit hahaha. I was going to order a few pills but i'll wait till your grow has finished. Same with your G-13...that was some serious shit 25 yrs ago..so keep us posted!!!

Starting week 5 of flower..still stretching for the lights, which are a little higher than i would like but cranking out at 100% so i have good penetration...dont wanna toast these ladies. I have been giving them a tad extra flower nutes(5ml) for the last two waters..So far no adverse reactions but the buds seem to be plumping up early for 4 weeks.. Had to defol last night, probably the last before harvest. Temps are getting pretty low at lights out..59 degrees..their just gonna have to deal with it lol
              Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
              Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
              2 fusion breath fans
              1 Secret Jardain fan
              6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
              Canna Coco/perlite
              General Hydroponics Flora Series
              Cal/Mag
              Lost Coast Plant Therapy(pest control)

Comment

Just starting to flower. Yay!!!

"You gave to me a new belief
              And soon the world will love you sweet leaf"

Comment

Love a packed tent. Kids front right, teenager left, maw & paw watching over them from the rear.

Comment

seed:Tutankhamun by Pyramid seeds, 4x4x7 tent, 2 duct fans (4 inch intake, 6 inch out take), 400 watt hps, in ffhf using ff nutes.Plant at 4 weeks. Click image for larger version  Name:	20211205_093528.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	549017Click image for larger version  Name:	20211205_093540.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.25 MB ID:	549018Click image for larger version  Name:	20211205_093521.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.07 MB ID:	549019
                  Last edited by Ace1973; 12-05-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• BU2B
                    BU2B commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice Job! She's looking happy.

• Ace1973
                    Ace1973 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thanks BU2B , she will be smaller than my last girl as she is in a 3 gallon and not the usual 5 that I use.

So, my 1 gal GG4 container grow is 5 weeks since flipping now. My problem is I have to leave them unattended for 8 days ;( and need to figure out
                  how to somewhat water them while I'm gone(I keep my grows to myself). Temps in the house will be around 55 or so at "night" so that should help. Woodstove won't be going so that will help also(higher humidity). The only thing I can think to do is fill those large saucers that the containers sit in with water and hope for the best. Thinking they'll hold about a half gallon after saturating the plants before I walk out the door with my fingers crossed.
                  They've been drinking a quart each every 2 days, but the wood heat sucks the moisture right out of them.
                  Open to other, practical ideas
                  This grow was kind of an afterthought and used what I had on hand, old coffee cans and just enough old soil to fill them(lol). That said I'm pretty happy with the results so far. If only they survive for another 7 weeks. End of January and ought to be there. Should yield 1 1/2-2 oz each (per gallon of soil (g) (edit..maybe 3 oz each, 12 dominant tops per plant )

Name:	DSCN5358.JPG
Views:	278
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	549050

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN5359.JPG Views:	2 Size:	2.10 MB ID:	549042
                  Last edited by GreenState; 12-05-2021, 01:46 PM.
                  "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• GreenState
                    GreenState commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ckbrew Darkart1 Puglover1 Thanks all, think I'll just gamble on my "bath" idea and cross my fingers. Fortunately if I come home to dead plants, I do have 3 clones from cuttings taken off these two flowering clones. My original plan was not to even grow out these 2, but have a grow from the clones taken from them, getting serious after the holidays. We'll see how it all comes out in the wash. If I can get these to the finish line, I'm looking at it as a bonus

• bboyfromwayback
                    Editing a comment
                    If you have time to order online you can get a drip feed system that runs off a timer you connect to a reservoir pretty cheap for what you’d need on Amazon

• GreenState
                    GreenState commented
                    Editing a comment
                    bboyfromwayback This grow has had so many strikes against it, poorly timed,poorly planned, old un-amended soil, small containers, old nuets,,,,I can go on (lol) I'm truly surprised at the results so far.
                    Clearly it's the genetics of the plants, the reason I've wanted to keep the strain going through cloning.
                    Probably to late in the game for me to get any equipment. They be in week 7-8 since flipping while I'm gone.
                    Trying to find a shallower container but with bigger surface area so I don't have to submerge them so deeply in water but still have the volume of water to tide them over. A group pray would be appreciated

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X