No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canuck147 Here's what my "poly" looks like.. she started off with 3 cotyledon, 2 first true leaves, then 3 leaves... then all this happened lol
    Attached Files
    4 x 4 Secret Jardin (Veg)
    2- ES 180's V3
    AC Infinity T6

5 x 5 Secret Jardin (Flower)
    2- ES 300's V3
    AC Infinity T6

Black Gold Natural & Organic Soil
    Earth Dust
    Smart Pots (5 gallon)

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve always considered them mutants lol had 2 Blue Cheese from Barney’s do the same thing. Didn’t have to do any cutting on either plant. I just LST’d everything down and they pretty much mainlined themselves

• QueenofOG
      QueenofOG commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea that's almost what it seems like to me... being a new growmie though I'm like well what should I do?!?! lol so I decided to ride it out for a minute

Colors coming out.
    gorilla cookies auto & strawberry pie auto Click image for larger version

Name:	20210323_203921.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	501398

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210321_134046.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	501401Click image for larger version

Name:	20210321_160432.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	501400Click image for larger version

Name:	20210321_134134.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	501399
    9th grow
    Mimosa evo mother n flower, (11 clippings rooting)
    Dos si dos 33 n flower & 3 clones off her n veg
    Jolly rancher gelato clones x3
    somango clones x3
    Gorilla girl XL auto x4
    Gorilla zkittlez auto
    sour diesel auto

Comment

half done depending on how warm the tent was last night the rest will get done today then its on to veggies
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

6 of the Top 30% from White Widow Seed Bank.
        Coming along nicely.
        3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
        New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
        Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
        5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm... now I have a choice to make 1) Retire to oldjarhead100 's basement or 2) Drekthar 's grow room. I love coming in this forum it's such a feast for the eyes! But I have to ask a fellow Hydro grower Drekthar have you ever come across the herds of free-roaming babies that are apparently drawn to hydro tubs?

• JeffInCanada
          JeffInCanada commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Drekthar I see that you made it into the weekly GWE newsletter with one of these photos. Congratulations...it is so worthy. Great work!

• Drekthar
          Drekthar commented
          Editing a comment
          yes thanks JeffInCanada and also to oldjarhead100 for suggesting i send in a photo. Made me feel good about my progress. Thanks to all those who have contributed to the forum as every article/post has a learning aspect about it. Keep posting everyone. and also send your nice pics in to GWE.

Well i'm very much interested between the cob & LED combo lamps. Thanks Drekthar
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Well once again not sure how i found them but now i can access my pics and show the harvest of my 1 fem photo Zskittelz 71days in flower. Enough goodness for now, happy to harvest working on the other 2 still in the tent. This plant sat in 48hr darkess drying in it's pot. I did not notice a difference in frost production. That's about all the trimming i do by hand now they hang.

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            well done thats one happy kitty . I've been giving the chickens a couple of night crawlers a day so they come running when I see them asking for more ,

here's my gorilla cookies 5 weeks into 12/12...starting to smell really good...quite a few amber trichomes on sugar leaves...looking forward to see this girl fatten up...she's about 20" tall and 30" wide...pretty leafy plant...reminds me of cousin it...really enjoying growing just 1 plant this time...

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside did you see this one...a fine, fine specimen. A real work of art. So many newsletter worthy grows in here.

• SiriusFourside
            SiriusFourside commented
            Editing a comment
            JeffInCanada You're not joking, this thread is a long list of newsletter-worthy grows. I really like the canopy on this one in particular. I have this week's pictures picked out already, but I'll definitely use some from here if the respective growers are cool with it.

• JuanHondo
            JuanHondo commented
            Editing a comment
            no worries if you want to use any of these photos...it looks the way it does because of what i've learned from this site

Well 5 weeks of flower Not to sure about the one bud with the brown hairs not liking look of that one hmmmm
          5x5 tent
          2000 watt Aglex cob series
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter
          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

Come to think of it I think that bud is right in line with my cool mist humidifier? I think maybe it's getting too much moisture and you're right possibly Bud Rot could this the problem?
          5x5 tent
          2000 watt Aglex cob series
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter
          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            its bud rot so sorry cut that bud off when I see bud rot I go down until the stem is clear of any then I cut it if there are a couple of nugs that are good on the stem enjoy but not the bud rot

• MagicMike66
            MagicMike66 commented
            Editing a comment
            RH doesn’t need to be high to get rot. My last grow was 35-40% but one of the biggest colas had it because of lack of air getting into it

well the summer grow is off to a good start ,I ended up moving them all into the tent ,I think I can manage the temps better in here .

Mt thought on starting that many seeds is dont lol I found that some seeds were not as warm as others so they sprouted more slowly than others ,I ended up planting some before they popped out of the root riot we will see if they make it
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

This is how mine looks still letting her ripen. It's been years since i had one. Mr.furley he had one also not long ago. It almost is perplexing how to seperate it once harvested? It's layers of leaf and bud. Would you just hang it like normal and then cut it into pieces, i sure don't want it to mold? It does not have bud rot on mine and those pistels just ripened differently like from the outside then moved inward.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              looks like me after a week camping at the lake and my beard ain't been washed in nothin but lake water all week

• Cheeba
              Cheeba commented
              Editing a comment
              Look like it has more leaves than bud?

• Floopydoop
              Floopydoop commented
              Editing a comment
              That's Insane!

That thin ray of sunshine landing in the grow closet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3008.JPG
Views:	182
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	501767

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Great looking plant. I don't see any deficiency at all and she's got lots of bud. Great work!

My first grow - 3 plants @. 6 weeks since the flip

Comment

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              Congrats Paul! Amazing job - doubly so as this is your first grow. Give yourself a pat on back my friend. Very, very nice! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking good there Paul how many plants is that?

• PaulNewtoGrowing
              PaulNewtoGrowing commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks fellow growers - I did start with four but one of them ( a Chem N Cream from free tester seeds I received ) was in soil that had poor drainage and crapped out after a month and a transplant attempt) - it was a good lesson learned👿

PaulNewtoGrowing they are looking pretty good. If you have a good light you should get yourself about 12 oz be my guess
            3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
            New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
            Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
            5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

• PaulNewtoGrowing
              PaulNewtoGrowing commented
              Editing a comment
              I don’t really know the quality of the light - it’s a Slider Farmer 4000 and draws about 3.6 Amps - I’ve read it is acceptable for both vegging and flowering - 3/4 lb - no kidding?

• Drekthar
              Drekthar commented
              Editing a comment
              PaulNewtoGrowing Yes that's a pretty good light 450w @ 100% recommended hanging height 18" but you can let your plants tell you if that's the right height. I'd say 4 oz per plant is pretty fair estimate if you let them go until they finish. Don't be in a rush to chop them down.

ok ok after this I will go to once a week Pictures lol Lots of growth over night

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              I am amazed at your huge grows OJH. It takes a lot of work and dedication to bring that all to harvest.

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              That’s an unreal amount of plants. Have you grown that much before? I’ve got 11 on the go just now and that’s effort lol

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Only 12 are for me personally the biggest and most healthy 12 lol ,then 20 for the woods grow the rest are for family and friends ,I usually start seeds then clone as they grow, I wont be doing this many seeds again way to hard to keep equal heat to them so they all pop at the same time ,these seeds all staggered popping over a week or so some only had tails when I planted them

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X