Yield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yield?

Okay so I have read the basic guidelines for indoor growing but know it varies. With that being said I want to hear from experience? Average yield per plant with average space in grow tent. Organic soil, peat moss, vermiculite and perlite mixed. Fox Farm trio with golden tree and kelp. 1000 watt led 6x6 tent with 5 plants total. Sorry I know it depends on many variables so I’m trying to cover bases. Also been doing training, super cropping I will send pictures. I know there is no exact number here and I’m not asking for one just your own experience with it. Oh and it’s sativa dominant hybrid, sour Cheese. Trying to get a scheduled system going. I know they aren’t going to be max being my first grow and all

Most strains max out at 1/2g per watt. You really have to seek out the ones that yield more than that, if you want a high yielder. It really depends on what your most limiting grow factor is (root size, branch thickness and placement, light distribution...so on). All that anyone could tell you is that you will most likely max at 1/2g of dried and trimmed product per actual watt pulled from the wall. So if you 1000w par LED only pulls 500w from the wall, expect 250 grams maximum.
    What's keeping your yields low? Is it your grow light, space, nutrients, or something else? Identify the "limiting factor" and get the yields you want!
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

i think as a rule of thumb, in a microgrow, depending on pot size and strain but a small plant could yield one or two ounces. a well trained medium to large-ish plant could yield three or even four ounces. like toker said; light is a determining factor as well as space and number of plants. for example using 3 gal pots i would expect two ounces per plant, being five plants i think toker is right on the money expecting 250 grams of prime bud (plus larf)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X