Sanity check, need some reassurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sanity check, need some reassurance

On week two of flowering and just started doing my final trimming/defoliating. This monster cropped clone is definitely a branchy s.o.b. since i didn't do much of anything pruning or anything on my first grow i guess i didn't get to see how the buds exactly form. So just for a sanity check, will there be buds growing out of pretty much any spots that have the little hairs if it gets light there? Or does it need the little branches coming out of it for the buds to form?

For example, on this branch, will the flowers form down the stem if it s getting light or will it stop forming flowers due to being stripped so bare?
    Last edited by Jsimo; 06-15-2019, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Get light to the little hairs lol she will reward you kindly. Nice ladies btw.

Comment

the buds grow on top and the top of every branch.The little ones under will grow buds but if thier tiny grow tiny.
        If thier big the under ones will reach the top and form one big bud

Comment

Ok so i didn't go too far with these? Started worrying about having a plant with 2ft long stems and 6 inch colas after taking all the little stems that didn't seem like they'd ever get to the top or support much. Have one more left to do, was waiting for that one to feel better after i came home to it laying on it's side due to the net pot falling through the lid.

Comment

I don't defol really at all. Never got better yields by doing so. Quite the opposite actually. These are 3-5ft auto flowers in 3gal Coco coir. I let it all grow except for a few colas down low that would never be nice and make it hard to water em. You will have some nice buds on them colas of yours.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X