Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Forest grow sunlight problem

Hi everyone,
    I messed up and put my auto seedlings in a forest where they only get 3 hours of direct daily sunlight. It is my first grow and i was wondering will they survive with at least a minimum yield or do i have to chop down some wood to get it more sunlight?
    Thanks in advance.

You should get some yield... however, you would be better to remove some foilage of the nearby trees. You shouldnt need to cut the whole trees down, just do some selective trimming of branches nearby. More light = better, however dont cut too much if its illegal where your at.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

It said on the site that average outdoor yield is 50-150g per plant, if i give it right nutrients once a week and water it every 2-3 days can i expect those 50g per plant?
      Thanks anyway man you helped

Comment

More light more yield, I have remove 3 trees and 3 more will soon be removed. It is legal here,,, so I can open the area up to get more light.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X