Too much gorilla glue to choose from!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too much gorilla glue to choose from!!!

Hey guys, i've been recommended Gorilla Glue to start my experiment, but i don't know what to choose out of this lot! Does anyone havbe an reccomendations, i'm new.

https://www.seedsupreme.com/cannabis...ue-strain.html

Hey headsoap. I just finished a run of gorilla glue from dinafem and it turned out great! I would definitely grow it again. Here's a few pics

Comment

Get GG4 strain. Nirvanas is called Original glue. But there are great companies who carry them. I can not rate the quality of Nirvanas Original Glue but can say this: it is easy to grow and gets big. If indoors train them ALOT or even 8ft tent wont be enough.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        And it's 30% off right now.

That Original Glue is on sale this week at Nirvana. 30% off. Nirvana rocks in my book.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Nirvana rocks. I just don't like their freebie seeds.

The real GG#4 was a clone only strain. I am currently growing GG from Herbies bulk seeds. I’ll let you know how the two compare. I hear Dark Horse makes a good one too.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        I should have said a strain based off the gg4. Can they still not get the seeds stabilized on the gg4?

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        It was one unstable seed that was made by mistake. You can replicate the genetic traits with similar ancestor strains, but will never be the original phenotype. I read that other seeds were also harvested when that little mishap happened. Royal Queen seeds say they have a Royal Gorilla strain that came from the same batch of seeds as GG#4.
        Royal Gorilla is Royal Queen Seeds’ tribute to the almighty GG4—an award-winning strain boasting dispensary-grade potency, aromas, and flavour.
        Last edited by Toker1; 06-14-2019, 10:26 AM.

• WizardsNThings
        WizardsNThings commented
        Editing a comment
        Curious to see how the GG from the bulk seeds is. I have a few from my last order

Yep Nirvana fem
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

i'm growing a gorilla glue from Zamnesia 1st grow

Comment

I've grown 5 original glue from nirvana. 2 of the 5 were close to gg#4 I've grown from clones. The other 3 turned out some quality bud , but did not have that gg4 taste and smell. Good luck on your grow.!

Comment

Got me four GG #4's at 58 days in flower. 2 moms, 2 daughters. New Guy 420 seeds. Cheers!

Comment

Yeah Paul told me they are good seeds. Let me quote him,
              "Our GG #4 is excellent from Steve Seddon. You will be happy with them."

Last edited by starramus; 06-16-2019, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                Why is it that is either feast or famine in this world?

• Spidermite
                Spidermite commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd like to know how the fast buds gg4 come out. Have some just have never grown them.

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                I've got a couple of Paul's GG#4 seeds and Im very excited to drop them, was going to mentioned it but I don't need the Rookie internet troll on here telling me how bad my weed is anymore..
                I don't doubt his are good.

Barney's Farm has feminized Gorilla Zkittlez...it looks more interesting than a straight GG to me.
              Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
              400W HPS Mag Ballast
              GH Floro - DWC
              Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
              - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
              IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
              Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
              GH Maxi Series-DWC
              Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
              - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
              - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Mr.furley, When I did a week four defo the scissors were sticking. The resin and smell was mind-blowing fo me! Good luck!

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                So many seeds, so little room.
                First world problems.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                That's just awful Jimmy

ok thanks guys for the reccomendations... Nirvana it is!

Comment

I bought 3 GG#4 seeds from Puff Puff Pass Cultivars. I have not popped them yet. Im doing an LA Confidential and a OG Kush right now.
                Attached Files

Comment

I planted the last of my gorilla bomb from bomb seeds today. Bad habit during garden season. Kinda going above my limit but reasoning is my auto seed grow outdoors is not putting out much growth for my liking. Rethinking these autos were put outdoors to soon. Photos so much more tolerant of temp flux, my 1st experience with auto outdoors. So started this gorilla bomb and my mystery seed from last summer outdoor grow. I like the bomb seeds.
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• HappyDaze
                    HappyDaze commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well at least you have a good reason for starting more plants. I put a couple of Green Crk seeds in starters on Wednesday, just because. I think I have a problem, is there an A-A group for compulsive growers I could join?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X