so I decided I was going to go with two plants in one pot this grow again. It has been a week since my seedlings popped out so they’re one week old today. As I was watering today I decided it was time to put down my barley straw mulch and cover all my cover crop with it. Then about 2 hrs later as I was doing my routine grow check I noticed another seedling sticking out of the mulch like WTF I only planted 2 and this entire time well one week I have been babying only two with diy humidity domes and things like that to ensure they get a good start and here is number 3 all alone with no special treatment and it made it lol. Just tripped me out that I covered everything except for my original 2 seedlings and later I come to a 3 rd seedling which bugs me cus I had not seen it and I made sure I covered everything with mulch how did I miss it? Or how did it make it thru the mulch when nothing else has? How is it that it’s a seedling and I only planted 2? I made a seed count of what I have left for my next grow and all is there so I don’t think I dropped an extra one in there? Or somehow I did? Have any of you guys ever experienced something like that? Is it possible it split into 2 the seedlings are about 2 maybe 3 inches apart?? If you look close on the pic it shows to next to each other and one on the north side of the pic. I thought 2 was too much but now 3 what should I do? Kill one or ride with it and hope for the best? It’s 3 seedlings now in a 20 gallon pot..