No announcement yet.

Random plant sprung out of the ground!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Random plant sprung out of the ground!

Hi there. About 6 weeks ago I found a seed in a bag. Put it in the ground as a shot in the dark and what do you know but it’s actually growing! It’s survived a couple of freezing nights too and I’m worried it’s stunted or it won’t make it but we are out of the cold weather now so no more freezing nights. My question is should I leave it where it decides to grow? Or should I put it in a planter and give it more care? How much TLC (tender,love, and care) should I give to it to make sure it stays happy and grows? Or should I let nature do it’s work and leave it alone until the time is right? I really want to clone it and start myself a grow but I would be recasted if it didn’t survive. Any thoughts?

Hiya KingLouie lots of info. on GWE on growing from seed. We have no clue on what to tell you without knowing specifics of how you plan on growing, where it's going to grow, lighting could you tell us what you have to use for lights, containers and grow medium? It's all important to a successful grow. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I would just say buy a few fem seeds, clone them

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X