Early harvest date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early harvest date

I am in week 5 day 4 of flower with Gelato. I have used several of the advanced techniques in this grow and with some cantankerous Ph issues it has been a fine grow. On my daily perusal I have noticed something I was not expecting at this nearly mid-point of my grow - readiness/harvest time!?!? The end marks explain it, I was stunned with excitement but confused with the timing. So much so, I had to pull out the microscope. Studying GWE I have had a real good idea of the readiness time as I take many pix from different angles to lighting to determine trichome readiness. For me, that period is when the trichome is mostly cloudy. That is the best time for my goals. I have 8 plants in hydro system. I have used LST and Fimming as my two new strategies, along with fan leaf removal (under those conditions). I am seeing some sugar leaves, but the sugar on those leaves is not abundant on all of the leave. Take a look at the pix and tell me what you think. Is it harvest time? Thanks Vortex

Hi Vortex
    are the pictures of a piece of leaf? Or the actual buds?
    the sugarleaf Tricromes will turn cloudy/Amber earlier then the buds.
    Last edited by Mr.furley; 06-07-2019, 07:31 PM.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Mr Furley my thoughts exactly,can you get a close up of bud material right on top if you can. It seems the top of bud for me was always best indicator of being finished. Probably only a little further to go imho

Comment

I think 8 weeks is staple flower Time. 5weeks is clearly to soon. I think your excitement is getting the better of you and your looking for someone to say it ok now for you.. Ralax a couple weeks isn't long. 🙂

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X