Emergency help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency help

This is a complete "S" strain; I planted two seeds on April 21 (normalized from the tropical Congolese king). One of them showed male flower sacs in vegetables for 25 days (I have thrown it) Into the trash can) This is another one that has not shown male characteristics; until the first two days (on the 8th day after the flip, I still don't see white hair!) It has some feminine features (crossed stipules, and some It looks like a female flower sac) but some places show masculine characteristics (I'm not sure) This is a photo of it; I hope someone can help me! male? female? Androgynous? Thanks everyone for your advice! Forgot to say; the taste of this strain is very unique! It is the favorite taste of all my planting ~ it is the aroma of tropical fruit, in my opinion I surpass Jack emperor, blueberry, lemon... all I care about it!

Hi mingzhu that strain sounds intriguing i'd give it abit more time...hard to say almost looks male but more time sorry i'm just seeing what I see.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Hi mingzhu that strain sounds intriguing i'd give it abit more time...hard to say almost looks male but more time sorry i'm just seeing what I see.
      Yes; it has a very wonderful taste! I am not exaggerated! I really hope she is a woman; I will continue to give it 2 to 3 days; I hope she can stay in my room! prayer! If I have to throw away her; I will plant again (I still have 3 seeds!) Thank you for your advice!

Comment

Looks like a male plant to me. Especially with how clustered the pollen sacs are

Comment

Mingzhu next time you use regular seeds try this, I use a 5 gallon bucket filled with water to this I add nitrogen just whats called for in a 5 gallon bucket,cut you light period to 14 hours ,keep them cooler with higher humidity ,if you do these things from the second set of true leafs until the fourth then you will get more females than males , I planted 51 regular seeds this year I got 49 females
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Great info OJ
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X