look how bad it's gotten!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look how bad it's gotten!

A few weeks back I posted some pics and got the answers that it looked like LED light burn. On these buds. So I raise the lights quite a bit but this condition has gotten so bad that I'm going to have to harvest this at the start of its ninth week. It is all through the plant. All the leaves and even now some of the sugar leaves are brown and crispy. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. All my plants do really well in veg and then I have problems within 3 to 4 weeks into flowering room. Should I stop giving them Bud swell and Mammoth P along with their other nutrients? They're on the Botanicare nutrient line. I use the bloom, liquid Karma, Cal Mag, silica, recharge, Mammoth p, and Bud swell bat guano. They are in promix, and 5-gallon cloth pots. My humidity is always between 47 and 55, and my temps are mid to Upper 70s. Whatever it is I've done wrong I am continuing to do so. I really need some help on this.
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

How do the Tricomes look? How far above the canopy are the lights?
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      The trichomes are all clear. I know she's not ready but at this rate if I don't do it and the next day or so the whole plant will be useless. The lights are now 24 in above the plant. The funny thing is is that this is a pure power plant clone, and last week I harvested a pure power plant clone that have gone into the 12 12 prior to this. Anyway, this plant which I've harvested was absolutely beautiful. None of this burnt dried Leaf problem. She went out 10 weeks. This is a pure power plant clone this one that's in trouble here, and for the life of me I don't know what it is.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      That is weird, what Canuck147 said could be it. It would be better if you could wait till at least cloudy. I've never harvested that early "clear" but from what others have said here it will be real speedy if cut before cloudy. Hope they turn cloudy for you real quick.

Maybe your not getting enough airflow through the branches. Thin it out better next time. Or - I see you should have lots of room - encourage some branches to grow away from the center, best done when it is much younger.
    But if it is a clone being your problems - don't grow clones - stick to seeds.
    Or get a clone from anotha motha
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      I apologize if I sounded angry at you guys. Not at all. Frustrated more with myself is more like it.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It is frustrating - I've had bud rot 3 times on the same plant last month. My problems were that the branches were too close together, touching too much I guess. Not next time.
      Treat every grow as an experiment and learn from the good and bad results.

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      for your help Canuck147. I will try to do better next time. Speaking of that I just moved one of my large sativa leaning strains out onto my deck in a 20 gallon cloth pot. She's used to 75 ish degrees. I would have kept her inside but she's so big I know I couldn't flower her out with the height of my ceilings. Anyway just wanted to reiterate that I appreciate your help.

Check for root aphids. They could have come with the clone.

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      No I don't have root aphids. I didn't buy the clones. I start my own from the mothers that I've grown.

If it were mine I wouldn't add anymore nutes just water sometimes less is better with these stubborn ones. I've done just that and also band it from the tent to just a sunny window maybe 6hrs of sunshine.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X