Tiny Trichromes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiny Trichromes

This is an Ak-27 by Phoenix Seeds. Its the second one of them I've grown but they grew very differently. one short then this. The trichromes are fully formed and cloudy but they are very small compared to other strains I've grown. Anyone ever seen this ? Also I am starting a White Widow auto and a Girl Scout Cookies from Nirvana. 99 days on the AK-27
    Focus and relativity.

It's the genetic crap shoot. I had two GG4 Autos (Expert Seeds) that were entirely different. One done in 105 days, and the other in 135. Didn't even look like the same strain. I might add that one of the plants exhibited much "tinier" trichomes. I hope I have better luck with FastBuds. I picked up 10 GG4 Autos, and 10 Green Crack Autos during their 5+5 promotion. Such a deal!
    Last edited by starramus; 05-31-2019, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Eliot, those are some beauties you got going on. (pic 1 and 2).

Comment

I have found that most indica dom have larger trics than sat. dom. At least that is what I have mostly seen in my grows.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thank you for the feedback !! I confess I habitually sample my grows early. I let a couple of buds dry and as soon as they are dry enough usually about a week I set 'em on fire. The AK is true to its genetics that is "one hit wonder". This may be a winner wish I could clone it. Have a great grow !!
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X