Growing with coco for the first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Growing with coco for the first time.

Hi group. Thought I would try the coco coir for the first time. My question is hiw do I transfer my seedlings from soil to coco? I'm thinking of putting the soil in water to break down the soil so I don't mix it? Is this necessary or can some soil go in the coco? I have all my Optimum nutes I need for now I only need some distilled water to calibrate my PH meter. In the Optimum guide it says with coco you should habe your PH at 5.9, is this correct?

Thank you for any help you can give. This is the best group I've ever belonged to.

You can transplant a young plant in a little soil straight into coco without any problems whatsoever.

Comment

Coco and compost can mix together the same but like bag soil buy a good coco that been buffered washed of cal mag ions. If cheaper coco isnt it will uptake nuts from the plant and starve it.

Comment

Has anyone found bubblegum XL to be extremely sensitive to heat & light unlike its bubblegum non XL strain relative which didn’t have the same problems as shown

Comment

Comment

Only heat & light caused the stress on this XL anyone had same experience?

Comment

washing out the soil from the roots works great. you gonna love coco

Comment

canna coco recommends ph 6.2 .coco is still a medium not hydroponics any where around 6.0 to 6.5 is good i guess

Comment

So far so good with my first experience with coco. Now going into the 3rd week of flowering and they are looking good.

2x White Widow
                  2x Crown Royal
                  1x Orange
                  1x Bag seed

32"x48"×82" Mylar Grow tent
                  400w Super MH for vegetation
                  600w Super HPS for flowering
                  Medium - Mo'Koko
                  5 Gallon fabric pots
                  Mo'Koko Grow for vegetation
                  Mo'Koko Bloom for flowering
                  Supermax B1
                  OptiCal-Mg
                  SugarShack
                  Zenzyme
                  All Optimum products

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X