Light ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Light ?

I have two ladies growing right now and they are just about 8 weeks into veg, I need to know should I have both bloom and veg settings turned on on my led light or not until I switch them to 12-12? They have been on veg only on a 18-6 schedule so far

Hello Shane003 welcome to GWE ! I would go with what the manufacture of your lights says and adjust based on your plants. If you state the type of light you are using it would help to give a better answer as well as some grow info. It all has an effect on each other. Good Growing !!

Comment

• Shane003
      Shane003 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have two 600w Golspark led lights in a 2x4x7 tent plants sprouted on April 5 sativa Diva is one strain and the other I'm.not sure what it was I found the seed in but it was worth planting.

Agreed. I made the mistake of only having the veg on for the bulk of my veg before I reviewed the OEM instructions. My Vipaspectra 450 is veg/bloom from veg to end of flower. It's Veg only when first sprouting and 'young vegetative'.
    2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
    6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
    Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
    260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Ok, then when it comes time to flower don't leave both on or turn off the veg settings and only have the bloom.setting on or should I have both on

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Who makes your light ? What do they say?

They are Golspark (Chinese) they work pretty well as far as I can te the plants seem to respond well to them

Comment

B07JVDN5BV If this is your light it states you can use both during your entire grow. veg-harvest. When starting seedlings use only veg until the reach veg stage ( full set of leaves ) then turn on both. Hope this helps ! Good Growing !!

Comment

A thumb of rule veg blue bulb and swap to red in bloom.. If you both your 600w would share 300 blue 300red. Or 600red.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X