Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question, is there any method to force a clone into becoming a male?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question, is there any method to force a clone into becoming a male?

Title pretty much states what I would like to do, I wish to take a cutting from a nice strain, get it rooted and then gain pollen from it, to make seeds with a clone of the same plant and probably a few other strains..

Anyone have an idea how, if it is possible, to do such magic?

MJ

You can just force that clone into flower, then at the end of flower cycle shut the lights off on her. Leave her in the dark for about 5 days and I’m sure you will have some seeds on her. They won’t be anywhere near stable though.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Why not make Feminized pollen?
      Ever wondered how those marijuana seed banks make feminized seeds? Learn how to create your own feminized seeds at home using two female plants!
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Many ways to make them hermie, colloidal silver, aspirin, GA3, air injectors, stress, on and on
        My last I used CS, the next will be GA3, and then I will try air injectors,,,,,
        I will not use the CS again because of warnings I found with it, and dont use the bud for anything but seed/pollen., (toss the dirt, pot every thing that touched the CS)
        Have fun!

Comment

I have used CS in the past, but it is a nasty substance. If you ingest it you might get Blue Balls. As Rwise suggested you might try Gibberellic acid. I haven't used it yet, but from what i have read it is a safer chemical.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-grams-99...98bc6f725e3e75

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X